Is HP qualified to be in leadership?

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2017 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today is day 197 since this thread began. Has HP been less vindictive? Has she stopped talking out of her arse? Has she shown one iota of managerial courage? Managerial courage is one of those terms she reads in an article and throws around without having the faintest idea of what it actually means. Does the company see how toxic and divisive she is?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

other RMs in her Area looking hard to get out. Recruiters don’t keep secrets very well. They should send her packing before she is all alone. That would boost morale more than anything

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is she vindictive? You must have crossed her and been in the wrong. Look at the growth we have seen under her guidance and leadership.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just defined vindictiveness sweetheart. It shouldn't be about who crossed who and who was right or wrong. This is a business. Everything should be about what works and solving problems and growing revenue. Petty personal animosities and score keeping are what make her vindictive. Thank you for demonstrating the point.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she will do absolutely anything to keep her cushy $350,000.00 a year job. She is so far out of her depth that it’s comical. There are SSRs way more qualified for leadership than she is and she knows it. She will screw over anyone who she feels threatened by because she is so afraid of being exposed as the fraud she is. There are reasons she fires people and others flee to get away from her. Her Area has tanked every quarter since she’s was given the AD job. She is the poster child for what is wrong with the management of this company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well stated. This woman is a menace and just not up to the job! Offer her a TM role like she did Cramer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is up to her old tricks again. If you knew what she said to me this morning you would be horrified. If I say what she told me she will know who I am and then I will be in her crosshairs. She is without a soul.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I already know who you are. Purposefully only had one difficult conversation (not easy considering all the underperformers) to smoke you out. Catch! PIP is coming your way!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crafty move if this is true. Wily veteran

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Touché! I’ve spoken with someone else who came away from an interaction with her with the same impression same morning. She’s not smart enough to pull that off and her negativity seeps through even when she tries to hide it. That’s our girl!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Above poster is gone!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sadly, no I am not. Not yet anyways.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want your head!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but that’s what you’ve been giving me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is HP still here?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One word - I produce! More than I can say for the low level sales reps that I have canned. People hate winners like Trump and I.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's two words dummy!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are you like Trump?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heather is showing acute signs of distress. Her scheming and calculating ways are now easier to spot. Watch her closely. When crazy status-seekers feel cornered they always look for someone to put the attention on to take it away from themselves. She is so easy to figure out.