Is Ipsen Hiring?

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2017 at 7:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied for an oncology job a few months ago and unfortunately didn't hear anything back. Sucks, but that's how it goes sometimes. Anyway, I've been periodically checking the Ipsen job board postings and they are all pretty much the same positions that were open back in February and April.

Has the company actually added anyone new or has there been some kind of hiring freeze? Or has HR just not gotten around to updating their careers page? If those jobs are still open, think it's worth reapplying?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jobs are getting filled

keep applying if it's posted. They can be slow to update at times and probably don't take a posting down until everything is official

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

resubmit your resume with a "Novartis 2007-2010" role - they do not confirm anything over 5 years old and we preferentially hire anyone who once worked at Nofartis

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Six weeks later and those jobs are all still posted -- are the hiring standards that high at this company that they can't find ANYONE to fill these roles?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m in the process of interviewing with Ipsen.....I’d love to hear genuine thoughts on the company and pipeline. Culture? Advancement opportunities? Anyone?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Different than where you worked before, this is the big time. Physicians set aside time to discuss our products in depth and their office staff view Ipsen as the #1 oncology company in the world. Do not be surprised if they open the office early to ensure that your meetings are not interrupted.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Oncology Business Unit is solid to work for. You will be promoting 2 products in pancreatic cancer. The company is enjoying a great deal of success in oncology right now and I would truly recommend working here. Strong sales culture with strong sales leadership. If anyone tells you otherwise they are probably one of the few who failed due to their own shortcomings. We are not a Celgene or Amgen but nonetheless successful with very viable products.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit whining. This is a solid company. Maybe not a Novartis but the brands are enjoying a great deal of success but do require some effort. Maybe that is the part you have trouble with.