Is it possible to be rehired by ISI?

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2015 at 11:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any insights?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, I cannot answer. Curious though what do you like about ISI to want to return? Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is. Ask Oliver Eisenhart.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone hear about the rep in Detroit that was fired?
    I think his name is Greg Finnegan?
    Anyone know what happened to him?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you asking?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you asking why I am asking?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eisenhart is a joke. Left ISI for Mako, did not close 1 deal while he was there for more than 1 year. Came crying back to HC to hire him back, only to throw HC under the bus to JA in his final interview.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know what he said in his final interview?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insider knowledge. It was right after this when JA moved HC out of the East VP spot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed...
    shut up. there is no way that you know what was said in a person's exit interview. Let alone if this man did what you say there is no way he would be rehired! No Way! ISI respects loyalty above all, and although I do not agree with most aspects of the culture there is not a chance a person burns his leadership and leaves and comes back. Not to mention HC is the VP now. and He is a director now. Just sayin. this is why I think some of these threads need to be deleted as it is misdirected, uninformed crap associated with a person with a respected, well earned reputation.

And no I don't work for ISI anymore.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I'm still here and yes it happened. He didn't throw him under the bus on his exit interview. He did on his interview to come back to ISI.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well let the fireworks begin then!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask BRIAN SOLOMON

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Jim, I heard he just got rehired

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares, just reapply if you are interested or dont leave if you are worried

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg Finnegan is a gutless turd.
    I know I personally scared the shit out of that Alec Baldwin wannabe from Glen Garry Glen Ross..

FUCK HIM

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OE was one of the original reps falsifying cases, complete joke of a person.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OE was one of the original reps falsifying cases, complete joke of a person.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RB is back what a raging alcoholic!