Is it really that bad?

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Sep 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking of interviewing but after these tirads I'm taking my bag of "tricks" and going somewhere else....good luck to you who stay but remember you will never ge aheadof a company that is run by some foreign kike. Shalom .

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure we would not want to interview you. We want hard working people. Believe me you can do well here if you work hard.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VT - no one believes you! You lie during the interview process regarding compensation, when associates will get their car, and if they are brave enough to ask you ANYTHING regarding the bonus structure, you fire them! I love how you and other management that comment on this board always mention wanting hard working people. Us employees want ethical management!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how nobody denies that new hires are fired right after training, or within a few weeks of being hired! Not just one or two times but multiple times! People leave stable jobs to "work" here but are deemed "not a good fit" and fired without being given a chance!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are very rarely fired. They see it is not a good fit for them. I have seen reps bring in very few specimens and still not get fired. And in sales, that is the name of the game. They may have been fired for other reasons, but they do give them a chance to prove themselves.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a good fit according to management = you ask to see the bonus plan, you ask how revenue is calculated, you have a grammar error in your call report, VT doesn't like how you organize your Yaris, you call your RSM for any support at all. All very valid reasons for firing someone who just weeks or months ago and left another job for this opportunity in which they were lied to about. What company waits three months before starting benefits unless they know there is a good chance there employee will no longer be there? If management uses the excuse of lazy employees not "making the cut" why don't they do a better job of screening or offer a decent base that would attract more qualified candidates instead of shifting the blame?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who said I'm not hard working? You said it! Boy this place is F'ed Up , Big Time! God Bless you all who stay, this VT must be some kind of NUT...........I have never met you but "here's a nice warm cup of F....U"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe me...your chances of doing well here are very very slim. Theoretically, if you grew your business every QR by 100%, and then sustained a 100% growth rate for every QR you are employed here, you could do ok. But that is not even close to realistic.
    Please stop posting false information!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 and 1/2 days of training is giving someone a chance to prove themselves? They never made it into the field! This person was not weird but new to the medical world!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like only 5 people are over quota or 100%. With only 2 weeks to go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know anything about Acupath Labs?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 5 reps are over quota? How many reps are there? Doesn't seem like many

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you have your information wrong, it's not even 5. But just think how happy Dr M is going to be when he sees now little he is paying out in commission. That's the only reason VT keeps her job, by screwing the rest of us.

Sweet dreams VT I hope you sleep well, you wonderfully self righteous religious zealot. It must be comforting to know that you've earned yourself a special place in eternity, far from all of the riff raff that you have to tolerate each day.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. If you count the AMs over 75% of the sales force will make commission. The world does not revolve around SSEs alone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh well if you MUST add in the AM's, let's not forget to count their TOTAL earnings. Hmmmmm let's see, $36K base, plus what is it again, ummmmm like $5K per Q at quota, so multiply that by 4, and you get ummmm $20K. Add that to the base of $36K, and you get a WHOPPING $56K per year. Now deduct any overages for lunches, any mileage over the maximum allowable per month, oh and don't forget the absolutely reasonable healthcare plan premium, and those AM's who are bustin it loose after working the expected 60 hrs per week will end up making oh say $40K per year. WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

Please give us a break VT and Dr M, this company is a stepping stone for those breaking into lab or medical sales, and a pretty poor one at that because most of the industry has lost the respect they used to have for our sales team. Our competition used to be afraid of us and used to try to recruit our top talent all the time. Now, well there really isn't much top talent left is there, becasue most of them went someplace where they are appreciated didn't they? And none of the "new blood" lasts long enough for anyone to become "top talent" anymore.

As for the world revolving around SSE's, you are absolutely right, who needs to gain business in new accounts and new markets when there are SOOOOOOOO many new and innovative new tests coming along in the pipeline that our existing offices are lining up to increase their tests per specimen. Oh and did I forget to mention that we NEVER lose any clients to competition, because we have soooooo much more to offer than they do. So with all that taken into consideration, why the heck do we even hire any SSE's in the first place? they're all a bunch of overpaid primadona's that can't close business or hit their quota's.

Why not make the entire sales team AM's, and pay everyone even less. how happy will THAT make Dr M? Wow he will be dancing in the streets with joy over how much his sales salary budget has gone down. Go ahead VT feel free to use my idea and take ALL the credit. You know you want to.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it wasn't for SSE's there would be no AM's

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they even need AM's?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not cool.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hhmm.. aren't most of the current SSE's once an AM. Kind of makes you wonder which is more important...whining SSE or dedicated AM. whining or dedicate. All you SSE's better watch out before you get replaced by the AM..

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like someone went on a cafepharma rampage around midnight tonight haha. 3 posts? Don't you find it ridiculous you are the national sales director and are spending the time to read some website in between checking expense reports to make sure no one ordered drinks at Chick Fil A for their lunch? I should have walked out the door when I was told to bring 2 liters and solo cups because drinks were too expensive. What a complete joke this place is.