Is it really that bad?

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Sep 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uh sorry this was the only post..What I find is ridiculous is how you assume I'm the national sales director. It's funny about 2 liters though; but is that what really what makes someone want to walk out the door?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are complaining about buying some 99 cent 2 liters. Wow, but you don't mind cashing the commission check. If you get one.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was complaining about how embarrassing it is that MDL is too cheap to allow us to provide individual sodas for lunches you idiot. I was told to bring in 2 liters and solo cups like a pre-school birthday party. I don't believe any sales rep would mind cashing the commission check they earned, the issue is IF MDL actually decides to pay it after "calculating" their bogus revenue audits. People work in sales to make money and thus none would theoretically have a problem cashing what they earned. The surprise however is on them once they realize what minimal commission they are actually making.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I realize it can be hard to leave. But it seems like some people are really really unhappy. Why are you staying? The money, momentum, loyalty to peers? Or is there another reason, like the person who said
    "[The competition for jobs in the market] makes me feel stuck and dependent on the company. The battered wife who keeps on going back and won’t leave, sometimes I feel like that." http://idolbuster.com/archives/1867

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VT....why are you posting? horrible.........horrible person.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok......VT. Thanks for the tip.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Verrrrrrrrrrry trypical mdl mentality. "Hey!! Be glad you got a job! Now get back out there and work, work, work". You didn't get any commission? Why you whining? You got a job, but not for much longer if you don't get out there and work, work, work! Resumes are flying out everywhere. I'll even clean up the manure on the streets after hurricane sandy.........wait. No I won't. It'll remind me too much of where I was.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way that quote was from VT, there was a misspelled word in it............. just sayin'

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah. it's really that bad. I'm willing to lose my job here if I thought it meant mdl was going to close its' doors. I would have such satisfaction thinking how vt wouldn't be able to find another job. she's ruined so many lives and is bringing down an entire company. so much anger inside...........so much hatred for this person.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

listen vt............YOU DON'T HIRE PEOPLE JUST SO YOU CAN FIRE THEM!! People.......Good people made a decision, based on what YOU told them, to leave their current company and come work for you. You have no regard for this. You play with people's lives like it were a game!!! Believe me........you f$%#$#@ b$%^$#!!! Your time is coming real soon. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing / Maybe

I work for a company that might go under due to new rules in 2013. I've been successful with them. I work hard and I expect results. When I get results I expect to be compensated. I was called by a recruiter for the florida area. I think after reading the posts I'll tell the recruiter to go take a hike and I'll take my success elsewhere. Anyone tell me 1 reason why I should interview for this company? Also, I have a friend who is ranked #3 in his company as well. He called me from ohio and told me a recruiter contacted him about this place. We were wondering why there's so many openings, but after reading we think we know why. Sounds like an unprofessional witch at the helm spewing out senseless policies and is anal with mickey mouse piddly shit things. Am I wrong or right and why?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Interviewing / Maybe

You seem like you already understand everything about MDL and can save yourself 3-6 months and just not even interview.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you telling me there is cap on how many miles you can drive each month? If you drive beyond that cap you will not get paid for it?? What do they expect you to do when you reached your milage cap and it's only the 3rd week of the month? I guarantee you many reps are sitting. But.........let me guess. VT tells people if you work hard then you'll make commission and the commission will pay for it. yeah??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it used to be when an AM lost an account that AM had to pay MDL hundreds of dollars. Is it still that way and has anyone heard of something like anywhere else?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Interviewing / Maybe

is ms still there? af? who is mgr in florida? how many reps in nj, tx and fl ?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this true?
    Considering how poor they pay these AM

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total BS

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous