Is it true in VA?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by anonymous, Dec 12, 2017 at 5:01 PM.

?

Negativity to sales people increase sales?

1. No - management thinks they are doing right

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Its not the 1950s sales style.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that the DM called a rep stupid and she went to Robyn for his behavior. Robyn basically pushed it under the rug. I know that HR-Employee Relations heard some very serious things about the DM in VA and they laughed it off to one rep. Do they not know they can be sued? This one incident is getting around to my hospitals in my state because staff talked. The rep in question quit. Then the DM still had her finish training with a notice to quit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Robyn is hot, did you see her lip-sync song at the NSM. Smok'in.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe the rep really was stupid and deserved to be called out, that's probably why she quit. There's a reason for everything that happens, we just don't always hear the whole story and the truth.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone at the national sales meeting has told me about Robyn - how bat shit crazy she is. I know that in VA they have gotten rid of reps in the last two years like nothing else - they also have also let the current DM run the state into the ground. He is a product and tool of the sales program and a sell out. Company going to extreme pharma model that died out years ago. I am leaving next month for another line of work and I will not have to worry about this crazy shit anymore. Thank God that in my district we all have a good relationship - but under Robyn - in the SE - I gotta go.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I speak from personal experience - Robyn is a hot vixen. She loves her boy toys down south in Florida. Then after using them a couple times tells them she will fire them if they speak about it. If you deny her - she tells your DM to put the heat on you. It has happened to me and another co-worker who quit soon after. Who is going to believe a man?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The micromanaging in VA and the repression of AH and RS have destroyed the sales force in the state. So many quit or were forced out. They have rubbed some big hospital systems the wrong way - UVA - Carilion - Sentara. I get a call from my friend in the corporate office of one of these three that I have known when they worked at a hospital in my territory. AH's hail Mary was to get a contract with Mary Washington which he lost in May 2017 - to increase his market share in the 4th quarter last year from a new rep in the field at Christmas time. He has reprimanded and performance planned the rep since. Most reps are looking for jobs to jump from this runaway train which is on fire. They need to fire AH and RS is indeed crazy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - Virginia has been a shit show for years - so much turnover. New DM AH started in Fall of 2016. He has run the state to ruin. So many people left - others forced out - they have cut and reassigned reps. DM is over zealous and a Columbus ass kisser. His boss from Columbus is a real ball buster. She and the DM harass the reps with stupid meetings - ride-alongs are every two weeks - I am leaving AN soon. Thank God. I have been here so long and seen a great company and products with mismanagement - micromanaging at a grand scale - more like Gestapo and SS the way the role plays are pushed - BIG PHARMA - new reps run from this division or transfer. I hear the NE is brutal with Z - but I have known him for years - he is just doing his job. I know in the SE there has been some sexual predator stuff going on by a management female cougar that is being overlooked by HR with some boy toys. Law suits are coming from what my DM told me. He will get RS job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch what you write - this site is being censored - being watched by HR. They are afraid their dirty laundry is being shown to the world. Maybe the management - taking too many Napa Valley wine tasting trips.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are young and dumb and can keep your mouth shut - you can fuck her if all is right. If she rides with you -she will fuck for a good car ride report. I wonder if her husband and her daughter know how horrible she is as a person? One rep has pictures too - a friend - when I leave I might get a copy and send them to her home address in Ohio.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did all this and more with your mother. She squealed like the pig she is when my rod hit her G spot.
    Say hello to your daddy son !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad i read these posts about AH. I had an interview with him and something seemed off. Never smiled at all during the whole interview. I had a manager like him once and it was a NIGHTMARE. I am sure whoever wrote these posts was a victim of his micromanagement.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you walked away feel blessed. I just left - it was the worst experience of my life - AH expected you go by the role plays verbatim with doctors - stress levels always high. You have to watch every word and his field reports are very critical of every rep. Everyone has left or quit - but his handler RS in Columbus is a horror show - they have treated reps so bad - I think they have lost more accounts due to bad leadership or lack or it. There is a difference between leadership and micromanagement. There is no leadership or independent thought. Our competitors see the turmoil in VA and how they escape goat reps. Doctors are pissed with the high pressure calls - and I had lost more offices because my DM was with me. Never wanted him back in office.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After running the VA district in the ground AH has been demoted. He is now an office rep. After terrorizing his team fro more than two years he rewarded with a cushy job. He district is already planning to freeze him out.
    He deserves everything he gets. Good job RS. You really know how to pick them.
    I would love to hear some nightmare stories from other members of the team. I will be following up in the next few days with mine. BTW I left 6 months ago

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RS is in big trouble. She has lost the confidence of upper mgt. One bad decision after another. Share in plunging and she is panic mode. Not a good look for her.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is former manager AH doing in his new role as office rep? I wonder what his pre call plan for every office is?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I wonder how successful his canned, verbatim, sales calls are.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a tool. He will fail because KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!