Is it worth joining IDEXX? Real value and good model?

Discussion in 'Idexx labs' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2014 at 1:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently interviewing for a sales position. I feel like I know a lot of companies that can say they've gone through growth spurts and have had a few bad years...of late. Some of these posts go back to 2009. May I get a current update on moral and satisfaction working for this company - specifically in SALES and CUSTOMER SERVICE? Because if clients are unhappy, then sales folks will be unhappy and that does not bode well for a company's future. Has Idexx gotten its act together in the last year or so? Future predictions? Is the "new model" working? Are a lot of people still leaving? I would appreciate your insights. Is the money REAL? Also...How does this new model work where field reps are under an oversight rep and then all of them are under a big manager? Is it just a game of numbers? Do these groups have fun and enjoy their work and each other? Please respond honestly.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel Idexx is a great company if you want to be interviewing again in two years. If you have to get out of a burning 20 story building, jumping onto a 10 story burning building is better.

Take a look at the history of the position. Not everybody can be that bad. If they are, then there is an issue with the criteria used to select candidates.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your reply. The company is really selling it's company culture. From your posting (and others), I get that it's fake? Does no one have fun in sales and make money?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bumping this back up..
    Whats an average day like?
    How high is turnover? I have seen several idexx reps come and go over the years in the industry. Just curious what is actually going on as I am interviewing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5-6 calls per day, tell your manager and upper management how great the new model is working repeatedly and hit your numbers. Turnover isn't really bad. Money is good if you hit you numbers.