Is Kadian SAFE when taken with alcohol?

Discussion in 'Alpharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2005 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So where are you testing the alcohol interaction?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is alcohol safe when taken with Kadian?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, did you do the FDA requested clinical trials with alcohol yet? What is the outcome?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The clinicals showed it's ok with beer, but not with vodka.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did the testing. What lab?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Johnny Walker Laboratory in Pikesville, KY.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I thought they hired us to do the testing during lunch! I never have a problem with mixing Kadian, beer & docs! [​IMG]

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This question was asked today on the conference call. RW handled it by saying the company has hired an independent research company to do the testing and should have results in a few months. Avinza labeling did change to add a warning for Alcohol, not Kadian for the time being.

9. 27166

27166 Guest

is it safe to take w/oxycontin and /or alcohol? <font color="blue"> </font>

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and they also said that Kronus was to be in the NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE-----the guys are filling you full of bull-shit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only ask Why have they not published KRONUS? Because it is an insignificant study. Physicians do not respect this study and i do not trust the validity of KRONUS. FAT ASS CRAIG FAT ASS TOM AND DUMB ASS RON WANT YOU TO BELIVE IT IS THE BEST THING SlICED BREAD . This company is a big fat JOKE. I can only hope to see Craig Tom &amp; Ron flipping Burgers at Burger KING...... CHEESE OR NO CHEESE ?
    YOU BIG BUNCH OF DUMB ASSES!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I only ask Why have they not published KRONUS? Because it is an insignificant study."

Plus, we paid HUGE $$ to each Physician Per/Patient!! Yeah, if we published and that came out how we recruited for that study, we'd be laughed out of pain management! No wonder KRONUS data looked good!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very Bogus..... I would call it Bullshit Smoke &amp; mirrors. I new when i went to trianing that it was bullshit because of that the Dumb shit training Dept lead by the red headed step dumb ass. This company is scewed up

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know the company just does not have to be run this way----they have ran so many good people off. Look at Craig and JP----Do you really see quality there? They win the award for the most lies told in a 4-5 year period for corporate America.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kadian is safe with beer only... I wouldn't take it with scotch, gin, or vodka etc...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Avinza safe? There is alcohol in one of my medications. Should I switch? The FDA won't tell me if it's safe or not.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kadian is also safe with Vodka. but only 10 shots any more and it could be deadly

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I am going to make Alpharma the greatest pharmaceutical company in the world"
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KADIAN IS SAFE WITH ALL DRINKS AND YOUR QUOTA IS ACCURATE. OH, AND YOUR MANAGER TELLS THE TRUTH, JP IS THE BEST MOTIVATOR AND BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JP CAN NOT SELL AN ASS-HOLE AND DAMN SURE DOES NOT WANT NOTHING BUT A YES BOY, I REFUSED AND TOLD HIM TO STICK IT UP HIS ASS.