Is Kadian SAFE when taken with alcohol?

Discussion in 'Alpharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2005 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Kadian is a dose dump with alcohol at 97 mg and that upper mgmt has been withholding this from the stockholders? So there will be no 200 mg , probably no 100 mg and that this is the reason the rush to get the 80 mg released. Mgmt has know about this since April. Isn't it nice to share news with the salespeople. Hmm.........Integrity...isn't that a core value?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true, wouldn't this be a FDA violation of some sort?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what we have to look forward to: 2 strengths: 30 and 60 mg, and black box warnings due to the alcohol dump, formularies dumping us because of price, and all of our docs writing OPANA.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so-o-o-o negative ! We have that FANTASTIC 3rd quarter contest.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I am going to make Alpharma the greatest pharmaceutical company in the world"
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004
    Craigf LaFag, 2004

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so now we see that management was lying to all the reps and to our docs. The black box warning shows us that Kadian definitely had an alcohol dump. What is the answer we are to give to that question? Do we or don't we have alcohol issues? And why wasn't it brought up at a general session instead of at a tiny breakout compliance meeting.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is the sky blue---You will learn after six more months that you finally just get sick of the entire mess. Hell ask Roberto Padraza, shit he knows the diff between Kaidian and MS Contin. I bet JP knows the answer---HAHAHAHAHAHA

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a difference?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahahahahahahahahaha.....................it is cool to inject kadian then drink alcohol i do it everday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!