Is Miraca being sold?

Discussion in 'Miraca Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Dec 29, 2016 at 4:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah Blah Blah

One has nothing to do with the other. This is pure shadiness which we avoid.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you seriously believe that client billing, and few items in the above quoted settlement in the fields of derm, GI, and GU will continue for a long time? If yes then it is blah blah blah and you can keep your head buried in the sand.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a pathologist who worked there for some time, I can assure you that the paths read plenty of cases, too many in my opinion.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much of that work is reading unnecessary slides made for the sole purpose of overbilling? How much of that work originates from TC/PC split arrangements where referring physician has skin in the game? How many of the special stains were performed for the sole purpose of increasing the revenue?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask RL!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will be the first to go if I were to guess. Followed by JJ and few others.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like its the same shit hole as it always been; big ideas with no value or merit. Drink the kool aid and enjoy the turd ride down the the toilet

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the new management take over?