Is Novo Nordisk culture similar to Uber

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2017 at 12:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't it

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean? In terms of innovation?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

clueless.

Read the news.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG. Do we have a similar problem?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you mean that HR is as inept and clueless as their HR at UBER then the answer is yes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does it mean that Novo hr doesn't take complaints similar to Uber seriously?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uber is in news for both good & not so good topics. Is it same with Novo? Some detailz can be useful!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is a big joke in NN, forget taking complaints they are themselves 'crooks'. My unit is a classic case

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I said - clueless.

Do a quick google news search and see if you can figure it out. Its the top 3-4 search results, at least.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Intellectual property stolen
    Arrogant ET
    Sexual Harrassment claims
    Valuation of the company overbloated for an IPO

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sexual harassment claims, don't we have the compliance hotline?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are they any good?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novo guys are kidding. Compliance hotline is only to protect Sr mgmt & not suffering employees. Many issues like NN way abuse, Mgmt misconduct, retaliations have been reported by my harassed colleagues. First they promised investigation & then all complains are closed with a standard response - "Thank you for coming forward with your concern. We performed an investigation into the related matter, and, to the extent deemed necessary, appropriate action has been taken. We now consider this matter closed. If you have additional information or would like to raise new concerns which haven't been reported earlier, please feel free to contact us again." True story of NN Compliance hotline!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds a lot like Uber to me

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i wouldn't be surprised

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UBER is in news for following:
    - The level of shock expressed last weekend, when former employee Susan Fowler detailed what she said was rampant discrimination (sexual harassment included) at the firm, was perhaps matched in volume by those saying "I told you so".
    - Travis Kalanick, the CEO, has had tense meetings with media and his staff.
    - Uber has offices - and problems - across the world.
    - Uber has been accused of using tech stolen from Google.
    - #Delete Uber campaign was creating ruffles.

Not sure if any of the above resonates with Novo??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure there are a lot of Susan Flowers in Novo. I hope their voices are heard and action taken so Novo doesn't go the Uber way where our CEO has to come in front of the media to apologise

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mgr must think we are complete idiots. They try to position HR and Legal as our allies. They have the representative's best interest at heart. Are you f$?!ing kidding me? My manager is the worst of the worst. Documented infractions by every rep in her district. We are helpless. All of us know if we exposed her we would lose our jobs. How messed up is that? Welcome to Corporate America ladies and gentlemen.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are not just talking about bad managers. Even sexual harassment is not taken seriously by hr or legal. How different is it from Uber....really....think about it

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even high level employees have no trust in HR or legal anymore