Is Novo Nordisk Hiring

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, I just noticed a posting for a job with Novo Nordisk. It seems strange that so many positions are listed. Is this a real opportunity or a fake to get your resume. Also, is Novo Nordisk related to Novartis?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Please take a look at the threads on the Novo Nordisk CP page and make your own conclusion. Virtually everything on their board involves discussions about the expansion, which states have had their ftf interviews, have offers been made, etc. I thought the pp was being sarcastic! Yes, they are hiring.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we are just looking to collect the resumes of 100,000 people to have on file should we ever really hire people.

And as you guessed correctly, we are related to Novartis. That's why we share our first three letters in common - kinda the same as Walgreens and Walmart.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know that Walmart and Walgreens were related. It makes sense now.

Why are they collecting so many resumes? 100,000 seems like a lot. Some people arent very bright I guess I figured it was a trick since Novartis laid off so many people in the Spring. I assumed if it was real that Novartis would have transferred people instead.

I already sent a resume to Novartis, do you think that I am in Novo Nordisk's resume bank?

Thanks in advance

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hee-hee...you typed pp.......I go pp in the potty like a big boy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you're fine. We share the first three letters of our company names, which means, by law, we have to share a resume database as well. You'll get a call very soon. Thanks for being on top of everything so well!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. Is that law a federal law? I might send a new resume just in case. Can you tell me if employees get discounts on drugs? I am a borderline diabetic. I am on a diet; however, it is hard. I figure if I work for Novartis Nordisck, then I would not have to worry about the cost of medication so much. Also, I heard that reps are supposed to take food into doctor's offices. If I get that type of job, there's no way I can avoid getting heavier. I can see me now at Dunkin Donuts "please give me another dozen". I hope that the company car has a trunk to put the food in so I don't get tempted to eat it, ha ha!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me you are kidding? I mean, I'm assuming the same person is talking to themselves as a joke, because no one can be that naive and just flat out dumb...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?!?!?!?

Calling someone dumb is not nice. I can hear fine thank you, and my prescription for glasses hardly classifies me as blind. Also, how the heck would I be able to be on the Internet typing and reading if I am "dumb"?

You are mean and must have issues that need to be addressed with counseling.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well to add to the confusion - i recieved an email from NN the other day posting all the new positions AGAIN - and all the jobsites still have these jobs listed - but as new listings not 30+ days old - so what is really going on with this "expansion"?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here.F2F interviews are next week as a blitz. Offers will be made by Friday. If you have not applied yet, sorry but too late.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not just federal, but a law throoughout the entire solar system. The people on Mars get really pissed when Earthlings violate this law, so we make sure and stick to it.

You get free medicine if you work here. Not just our medicine, but any medicine of your choosing. All you have to do is go to the pharmacy, and when they hand you your medicine, just tell them you work for Novo and run away--we have an understanding, so it's cool.

Yes, you take food in the doctor's office. Any food not consumed by the staff must be eaten by you. It's against the law (only Western Hemisphere law in this case) to leave any food uneaten in a doctor's office.

I hope this helps. Good luck in your job search.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FINALLY! I am laughing my fat rear off! Yes, the OP and subsequent responses to others was an attempt at humor. Good luck to all.