Is Obama Leading CVT?

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2014 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to wonder, is the Obama Administration running ConvaTec??? We have all read about the total incompetence of Barack Hussien Obama. Benghazi, IRS targeting, VA Health, Obama's Apology Tour in the Middle East, the "red line", "Clean Energy Gov't backed loans that went bankrupt, and on and on and on.
    Jump to ConvaTec; Massive terminations creating an understaffed corporate office & inexperienced field sales team; Inside Sales?; Totally clueless sales budgets & Comp Plans that fail; Communication?; Quality employees bailing like it's the Titanic; Stumbling, bumbling, rambling Town Hall Conf Calls; ORION improved? Really?? This list can go on forever.
    Now the icing; Payroll missed. Really? Just another minor error. Another excuse? I know, it's Brad & Dave's fault, like GW Bush, right?
    Good Lord!!! I think we are all working for Barack. A totally dysfunctional government, er, I mean company. Yeah, the culture here is just great. Super job there Ken.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PAYROLL MISSED?!?!....If that isn't the single biggest RED FLAG of a corporation in distress I don't know what is......simply inexcusable as I'm quite certain Ken & his jackass minions got theirs on payday. Wake up folks.....if THIS doesn't make you sit up and re-evaluate your decision to join ConvaTec, nothing will.....RUN FOR THE EXIT WHILE YOU STILL CAN CUZ THAT THING IS GOIN' DOWN!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I missed that one. They did not actually fail to make payroll, just delayed?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Missed, but does that really matter?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how are they spinning this one? When are you supposed to get paid?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you must have experience with the Obama administration. Delayed, hahaha...time is money. Try telling your bank they will get paid when your company decides to pay you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Payroll was not missed because of cash flow...stop fretting and worrying about nonsense. A glitch

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whether cause by a glitch or monetary shortage missing payroll either says the company lacks the personnel to process it or the funds. Any person with half a brain knows it and your attempt to rationalize it is comical.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its messed up that they screwed up payroll, but this is just a symptom and not really a surprise. "Management" are a bunch of self centered sociopaths, so why expect anything more? I for one am leaving as this is a sick environment with miscreants running things....you can't change this. so I am leaving next week and giving no notice because they don't deserve more than this

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A glitch?! Are you kidding me with that statement?!....talk about living in denial. In 20 years I've never ever worked at a company that missed payroll for any reason....because there is no acceptable reason for this to occur....although it certainly speaks volumes about the degree of management incompetence and the type of company ConvaTec has become!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you! They sure as hell don't give a rats ass about you....go enjoy life and start making money with a solid company that has real products, has an achievable comp plan and actually pays their employees on payday!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medline doesn't want you

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medline; the only move that would be a step down from ConvaTec

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest