Is Otsuka part of PhRMA in adhering to self imposed guidelines?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2011 at 5:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know many pharma companies agreed to self imposed rules like not taking physicians out to lunch, and no dine-n-dashes years ago. Does Otsuka follow the same guidelines as the bigger pharma companies?

Can you take docs outside the office for lunch (other than a dinner program)?

Can you provide snacks/lunch more than once a month to the same office/provider?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 80 views and 0 responses? Can someone please be kind enough to share the info? Also, how many psych reps are in OTSUKA across the country . ? Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE--WOULD SOMEONE RESPOND? I don't know where to get this info. I even tried googling.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we are part of the PHRMA guidelines. Very strict policy. Couple hund reps I think

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THank you. Do you know how much psych reps get for cell and internet? Thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nothing phones are provided

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about internet?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are never going to get a job you here becayse you are STUPID-they provide the phone-it is their phone- they pay the bills you dont get an allowance and a phone good god - I hope the hiring dm can see what an idiot you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. If you're worried about the phone so fricking much, just keep a personal cell and use the company phone for business only. You can't fix stupid.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so hateful. The person was just curious. Give it a rest and don't be so mean spirited.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't so worried. I was just curious. I came from J and J and was curious. I see nothing wrong with asking questions. I am grateful for this opportunity and look forward to the job. Thank you very much, and do not be so hateful.