Is Pfizer anti-women or sexist?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is a great company that went through a rough time and was led by blundering buffoons for a number of years. Ian Read is crushing it right now and will ultimately get recognition as a great leader.

Pfizer is anti-nothing. It's all pro-green - making money green.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great satire. Hahahahahaha. Ian is a tool getting richer by the minute on our backs.

Heard that Pfizer is firing all Indiana reps and buying Lilly just to shut it down #truth

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

same concept dick!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now THAT's funny!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are 3 black women in leadership roles at PFE- maybe 2?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can that be? There are no leaders at Pfizer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is US money green these days? It looks more like orange with multi-colored variations.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is the American Dream in action - a small number of rich people get richer at the expense of everyone else. We wouldn't have it any other way in the good old USA!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right.
    Pfuck Pfizer. The biggest parasite on the earth.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the way it should be. The rich should hire whoever is willing to be a loyal corporate slave. White, black, straight, gay, man, woman, it's all the same. Just another workhorse to be used until they are unproductive. Then fire them and get a new one.

People whining and complaining about race and gender and sexual orientation while the people in charge could care less. Keep working.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Power to the proletariat parasites on welfare!!! Take everything!!! You deserve it!!! The rich created so much comfort and wealth for all, but it's now your turn to destroy all of their advances and bring us all back to the caveman days where everybody suffered equally!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do know if someone is gay or not?Unless they tell you , otherwise are you judgeing them on how they were dressed. I mean did the men were wearing dresses that you interview or the women had on timberlands and smelling like old spice. What do you mean you got more points if they where gay? They ask those kind of questions at the job you work at? Dang, civil rights just goes all out the window at your job.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where the men wearing dresses and makeup are something what you do mean? Lol Damn what kind of job is this? So let me get this straight when interview people for the job you ask them what their sexual preferences are, and how is that revelant to the job? Well I guess if you want to make $100.000 or more you have forfit your civil rights.LOL

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was the women wearing baggy paints with timberlands on saying they their name snoop or something. Lol OMG Lmao such bs.This biggest crock I heard yet.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it is definitely not anti-woman or sexist. Quit the opposite: too many feminist pieces of shit.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo, This Snoop the feminist, quit talking trash, before I burn your bra.lol P.S. I can do whatever a man can do except for writeing my name in the snow, if know what I mean.LOL

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To answer the OP's initial question, a female employee who reported sexual harrassment which she was getting from a male employee was told by an H.R. employee relations representative that the company has a nick name : the "Pfizer Frat House."