Is Physician/Rep Fraternization Against HR @ Radius?

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2018 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it the policy of Radius to discourage or prohibit reps from engaging in close, personal relationships with physicians? I'm not talking about being on the same bowling team.

I don't work for Radius, am not a competitor, but I heard some rumors and it may be just that, but it's dangerous territory in my view.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell no, it’s encouraged! It’s all about the PMOTs baby!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this about all the stuff that happened at the National meeting in Vegas?

Or is related? Cause that stuff was not good.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow -- just saw this thread, and it's not hard to recognize the situation. But the bewildering thing is why hasn't someone been confronted about this, and why it continues?

It's not like this is an unknown by people who have authority to do something about it. It's so well known that it's an embarrassment, and it doesn't give confidence about the middle to upper management of this company!

If they're willing to let this continue, just because someone might be a high performer, what else are they willing to let go? Makes you wonder. (?)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats going on? Specifics?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a dumb post. On your own time you could date a customer, be friends have em over for a cook out. Like anything else in life in a job, career ect. Get married. What do
    You think a co
    Is going to interfere with a social rela relationship. Go pound sand

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I meet a high prescriber at his condo three times a week and give him the best blow he’s ever had.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey #1 who started post. In my career those who take time to worry about what other people are “doing or not doing” means you’re not working hard enough. You’ll find a common denominator among your successful co-workers. They are concentrating on creating business for Radius and not concentrating on creating stupid rumors that have nothing to do with productivity.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Not going to be the one to do it.

Just sayin' if you're reading this, and it applies to you, you might want to re-evaluate your life decisions because situations like this don't really end well, for either party.

A friendly warning should be enough. Just think about the consequences of your decisions.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Objectively, if it's true, it isn't a rumor. And if it's commonly known, it is a problem.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUOTE="anonymous, post: Go pound sand[/QUOTE]

OK. Will do! At least pounding sand is pretty innocent by comparison.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a nerve has been struck. Don't worry about how hard I'm working. You wouldn't be responding unless this applies.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of people that are working very hard. It's too bad that there is going to be a mass Exodus due to managers with their micromanagement. And make no mistake, it is a direct result of the leadership.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a Radius rep, but wondering if your company calls on Radiologists? Do they prescribe bone modeling and re-modeling agents?