Is Pixantrone dead???

Discussion in 'Cell Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nm

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Jay Braxcton still with CTI?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes-one of the few that remain

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its met the same fate as Bin Larden

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does any sales rep or manager remail with CTI when there are no revenue-producing drugs and the company is up to its eyeballs in debt and no cash flow to boot?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Unfortunately, Michael R. Pixantrone passed away at his home in Vero Beach, Florida, about 4 months ago. He is survived by his wife of 32 years, Lucinda, and 3 children, and 2 grandchildren.
    He was admired and loved by many who had the good fortune to have known him. He is sorely missed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they are working on a big study, if you are good enough the company will find a place for you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so very sorry. I was unaware of the untimely death of Mike Pixantrone. He was a decent man, and I too will cherish the memories of him I have had over the years!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was a very special person. R.I.P. Michael.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just happened to see this posting about the unfortunate death of Michael Pixantrone.
    My condolences also go out to the Pixantrone Family!

J.S.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Mike buried in the Vero Beach area? I would like to stop by the cemetary and pay respects. Someone said he was cremated- whats the truth?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buried at sea by the venerable Dr. Singer.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks to whomever sent me a copy of Mike Pixantrone's obituary from April. It's still difficult to believe he's gone. RIP Mike.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will never really be gone......