Is Puma a good place to be?

Discussion in 'Puma Biotechnology' started by anonymous, Nov 12, 2019 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a call from a recruiter recently about a sales position at this company. I heard some things about Puma. CP is not exactly the best spot for solid info but I will take a stab at it. What is this place like? Is the drug as bad as people say? What is leadership like? Seems like everybody is new there. I heard that many people are looking to get out. Is that true? Is it also true they have held bonuses in the past? Looks like an interesting start up but wanting to know more before moving forward.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best place to be in the biotech sector.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire sale run!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is JR to work for?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello. People are running away from this place which can be said for a lot of places. The drug is not a winner, that is definitely true. People there are nice, but it seems like a few of them are castaways from other companies. Comp is good, but I have heard rumors they have multiple times in the recent past not paid bonuses. Good luck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never missed a bonus check, in fact I plan to retire here after the buyout next year.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck. Who is maybe buying them? Their drug is awful.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech will buy them. This way they can own the entire HER2 space

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the culture at PUMA? Lots of new managers in place now and people still leaving. Why? Are reps still making $$$?