Is the BioSurgery division dead?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2011 at 3:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on in this one trick division? Are we dead and they forgot to tell everyone, sales force as well as distributor partners? Have distribuotrs been paid lately? Whay are there no samples, sales literature, sales reports, or customer service support? I hear there aremore layoffs everyday,and the in-house people are being transferred to other divisions. One of the people that was laid off told me the lay-off package is the worst in the industry, figures. Everything about this company has been the worst in the industry.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it should be dead it's been a failure the sales people suck and the in house people are the dumbest I had encountered.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are hiring in the southeast. Can you tell me about the interview process and realistic compensation?
    Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run Forrest, Run

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it that bad in the Southeast? I believe that the person who heads up the SE is Bill DeLaney does anyone know about him?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Territory beat plan last year and there was no rep in the territory since at least October.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another example of brilliant division management. Your territory has made the number since last year, so you leave it open. Yeah, that long-term strategy will work.