Is the writing on the wall?

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2018 at 1:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanda doing the right thing? They don't do the right thing for employees, HCPs or patients. If they really gave a damn about non 24 patients Hetlioz would be available at the corner pharmacy and be sampled (Yes, unlike Fanapt which is used in CMHC's, Hetlioz is prescribed by office bases HCPs. As for employees, they are nothing but scum in the eyes of the DC corner office elites.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right! This company has great potential but it needs some shake ups in D.C. and management (not the reps)!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was actually good at her job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was probably tired of the corruption.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has Vanda given up? There was no Vanda representation at APA. What pharma company in psychiatry would not attend APA? Will the last one out of the company please turn out the lights?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But Vanda did so much for the mental health community during May, Mental Health Awareness Month. Or... Maybe they did nothing. And the CEO is a psychiatrist? It's so embarrassing to work for this phony ass company that couldn't give a shit about mental health patients. And no APA. what pharma company that wants to be a player in the antitsychotic field would skip APA? Maybe the CEO knows that the company is soon to be extinct.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel for the field employees. I do not understand why we in headquarters are not supposed to speak with them. I do not like it here. I heard about cafe pharma and was shocked but after a few months have learned that some is sour grapes but most is very true. I hope that this is not representative of the industry. I can't believe all pharma companies are this bad. My stay at Vanda has been hell. Starbucks will be better.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except for showering his children with money and stock, the leader is CHEAP.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greek Greed. He changes bonuses retroactively, fucks winners circle winners, only allows national meetings to be held by his office unlike real pharma companies that actually empower employees. Vanda employees, especially the field representatives are nothing but dirt on his overpriced shoes.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT.........There is so much dirty business going on that the Feds would love to see.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whether inside HQ or not, the documentation is happening. moving the entire Hetlioz process internal is asking for conflict of interest and HIPPA violations. no one feels right about being part of it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you please explain what this means -- internalizing the process? And why this could result in HIPPA violations?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should know mihales. You fired the outside vendor that was the Hetlioz hub and brought it inside and gave everyone in HQ yet another job to do.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prolly gave the poly kids more stocks too. Is Christos playing doctor to the Hetlioz patients since the prior authorization and LMNs are now done by Vanda instead of the patients doctor?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This just may happen with the neuroscience team tomorrow.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was much truth in this February post.

So long Vanda! It was good before the rollover but everything changed in negative ways after the rollover and expansion.

Sorry for everyone but whatever happens is probably a good thing and better things will then happen.

Good luck to all!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may be a good thing to no longer be a Vanda employee when HQ is raided and Poly is led away in handcuffs.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is GP still employed. Other than MP, he is costing the company money with his salary and perks while providing zero value.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He obviously has someone fooled for someone who lives in Switzerland and has a golden parachute package for sure!

He used to work at Eli Lilly but not in neuroscience.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All GP does is put his 2 cents in about who stays or goes (he did it also with the Publicis rollover) and it sucks because he truly doesn't know any of the reps.

I know he had a 10 or 11 year daughter and I wonder how he feels about negatively impacting the lives of so many people with or without kids!