Is there any such thing as a 'standard' interview?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Capowood, Apr 13, 2017 at 9:11 PM.

1. Capowood

Capowood new user

I interviewed for an associate position. Phone interview went well, in person went well, passed the Gallup. (The recruited said the results were 'fantastic.)
    The 4th interview with the original rep and the Regional rep I thought went well, but the Regional Rep left to take a call for about 15 minutes. They had me prepare 2 25 minute presentations.
    After both presentations, I asked for some feedback on what I did well and what I could have improved. The Local Territory rep who was there the whole time had only good things to say, while the Regional guy who was gone for most of the 2nd presentation had a lot of nit-picky critiques.
    Is this a standard interview style for Stryker to see how I handled the negativity? Like a Good Cop / Bad Cop thing?

I am sure I will be ripped on for posting here, just curious about others in the past.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stryker loves to play games in their interview process, I know because my time interviewing was full of mind games. It honestly is just there to help the hiring manager decide if you have what it takes; overcoming adversity, persistence, positivity in the face of insurmountable odds, etc. They also will say negative things to you to see how you react and think in the fly under pressure.

Although at this point unfortunately I think you outted yourself on this website. If either of hem are active on this site they will know who you are and end your interview process. Cafepharma is not exactly a well respected website.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Stryker hiring in Las Vegas ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you're not a well respected troll. Go back to the cellar board where you're forced to answer your own posts jackass because there's only 5 LOSERS there

5. Capowood

Capowood new user

Thanks for the Response - I figured it might be a game, though not experienced enough to tell, I suppose.

And you may be right....I may have outed myself from the whole process from posting on here.
    There are dozens of associate positions listed right now, and I think IF the interviewers were on the site, they may be able to identify me. (though my username is not related to my real name, Not sure they could identify me either way)

Thanks again for the response.