Is there anything worse than Cardinal Health?

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2018 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I struggle to find anything in this world that is worse than working for CAH.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can name several companies that are much worse to work for and CAH is headed in that direction - unfortunately.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Medline!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No bashing here please - but does anyone understand B.T. when he talks? It is like listening to a politician! "We're not doing any one off's but speciality is carved out". If specialties numbers are screwed what makes you think everyone else's are not? How can I go from being over plan to suddenly in a claw-back situation when I haven't lost any business? Mind boggling if they think people will stick around for this BS. I will put up with a lot but my money better be there. It feels like they are stealing from me to make the number to wall street.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cardinal is a corrupt entity. For example, just ponder the opioid scandal that went on for years. Barrett was a key part of this and yet he is still Chairman. Cardinal became all apologetic and contrite once the shit hit the fan. An evil company whose stock performance tells the story. We mean nothing to "leadership" as they dispose of us as needed, especially when expenditures need to be curbed to offset another management made blunder or catastrophe. Of course, if they can steal our commissions, they will do so with alacrity.

BTW, who was the asshole, or in the case of Cardinal--ASSHOLES, who deemed it prudent to fire Dave Testa?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm guessing the current "compensation" situation is designed to run off the most expensive thing they have - other than lawsuits - us. I was embarrassed and disappointed by the scandal. I wonder what will hit us next. We have no inventory, no clue and no paychecks. Testa is gone because he actually had as much integrity as one can have at that spot.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You fools think Medline is in a worse spot than Cardinal? Trust me they are positioned much better in the market. Rumor is they may get bought anyways by Amazon.

Put it this way, we don't have numbers and haven't for over a year now, we don't have inventory, warehouses are shit, the TSA is going to hell, category management is fooked before they started the first wave, and when they miss their number again this year, guess what comes next. Yep, layoffs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

simply put, no. management puts money over everything. they are ruthless, uncaring and full of stool.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barret is full of poop. He is just another of cardinals that does not care about anything except money, his circle and thinking he is more important than others. Oh, he is so sorry he didn't track their sales data of opioids responsibly and ask the right questions. And the audacity of him to state he did not contribute to the problem in Virginia. Here are some questions for you Mr. Barret- How many overpriced meals did you have with your buddies enjoying the profits from flooding the market with opioids? Are you really going to pretend you didn't know what was happening? Those around you may believe you, but I believe you are just another over-stuffed pompous ass enjoying a wealthy lifestyle at the cost of others burden. Remember, be careful about those you step on on the way up because they are the same people you'll see on your way down. You should be ashamed to be breathing the same air as the rest of us! Greed greed greedy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

George knew about the opioid Golden Goose as far back as 2009. Why is he still Chairman? He has overseen the tumble in our stock price. Why is he still here? He has destroyed careers of loyal cardinal employees. Why is he still here? He is toxic to Cardinal's present and future viability.. WHY IS HE STILL HERE?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long are you r*****s going to drone on about GB for? Yeah, we get it. He sucks. Move on. We have much bigger problems as a company and layoff talk is starting back up

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One can only hope to be laid off, get a severance and their freedom from this epic shitshow.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cardinal, I'm out of gas. The skeleton crew is only beget more people like me, on empty. Instead of using your new found billions from the tax cut to buy back stock, you really need to invest in those of us that remain. We're keeping the doors open, hanging the coats and serving the drinks. Figure it out

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4234146-cardinal-health-another-bellwether-transition

To help offset the margin compression around its pharma business, management wants to make the company leaner by reducing costs by $100 million in 2019 and $200 million in 2020. On the latest earnings call, CEO Mike Kaufmann recently said that he is very confident they will at least meet those goals.

Skeleton crew is only going to get worse. How are they going to cut 300 million in fat?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MORE LAYOFFS... SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR THE CURRENT AND FUTURE OPIOID RELATED LAWSUITS....AND THESE LAWSUITS WILL GO ON AND ON FOR DECADES. CAH IS ONE OF THE WORST PERFORMING S&P STOCKS DURING THE PAST 48 MONTHS. NOT TOO LONG AGO CAH WAS OVER 90 BUCKS A SHARE....CARE TO GUESS WHAT IT IS TODAY? MAYBE THOSE AT CARDINAL WHO BENEFITTED FROM THIS CRIMINALITY NEED TO BE PROSECUTED AND FINED ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER DIRTBAG COMPANIES WHO WERE IN ON THIS CRIME. CAH IS DEAD MONEY FOR TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INVESTORS....THE LOWER ECHELON SAPS WHO WORK FOR CARDINAL ARE THE ONES WHO ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE SCREWED TO PAY FOR CARDINAL'S SINS.

password1234 likes this.
  16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the fact they are planning a NSM. Another $4-$5 million wasted.....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Severance is crummy at cardinal. get out with your health and sanity intact. if they can ruin your life, marriage, and health forcing you to quit, that's management's goal.

KDS and password1234 like this.
  18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They better get that NSM right. When you want full automation and no employees it better run well. After The disaster of MBT they let most of the people that saved their bacon go. Not there to save their ass this time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's substantiated rumors going around that a reorg is coming and you idiots are worried about the NSM? They said, they want to save 300 million dollars and top of mind for you is the NSM? Where do you think 300 million going to come from? Everyone should be worried that they still have a job next month

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABSOLUTELY TRUE! CARDINAL CARES NOTHING FOR THE WORKING STIFFS IT EMPLOYS. LIKE HUNDRED AND HUNDREDS OF OTHERS LONG GONE THESE PAST FEW YEARS, A LOT MORE OF YOU ARE SCHEDULED FOR DISPATCHING SOON. AN NSM MEETING? REALLY? GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THESE DIRTBAGS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE