Is there life after Quest?

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2018 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But you will post on a Sunday?.........Dumbass!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So basically...you sucked at your job. It happens. But no reason to shit talk your previous employer. Make a decision and stick with it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SalesForce.com
    No Cell Phone
    IPADS

Not even LabCorp is this bad

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree.

Lab ssssssucks ass

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Driving with manager today in 100 degrees, why do they feel the need to treat us like children.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its called MICRO-MANAGEMENT. And don't forget to log the calls into sales force!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly why you should leave. I left this drop-dick organization a little over a year ago and can’t believe how much better it is. Even the secretaries are happy !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have to micro manage because the majority of the sales force doesn’t sell-all servicing -putting out billing fires etc all day.

This isn’t a sales job any more-it’s account service. That’s why the PAEs get paid so poorly...they get paid what other companies pay their account service people.

The PAEs haven’t “sold” in so long, they really lack the skills or motivation to go get a real sales job. Quest management has micromanaged them to death and sucked the life out of them...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My observation:

Your life literally pauses when you come here. The hooligans suck you in by lying about your compensation...then the finger-pointing and back-stabbing begins. Before you know it you are drinking heavily and your family doesn’t recognize you.

Then you wake up one day and realize you are living in the Twilight Zone.

You get a new job and life resumes. Your complexion gets better, you lay off the sauce and your family can’t believe they got you back.

The End.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are such a baby! Oh its a 100 degrees and im supposed to work... Do you normally not work when it gets hot? How about when its cold? Does it need to be 75-81% in order for you to get off your rear? You need to really take a long and hard look at your work ethic

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok hardass. I'm not sure this person was bitching about working when it's hot but since your 3 brain cells competed for an intelligent thought about this I'm sure this was the best you could come up with.

Not get your shine box boy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't even work at Quest, but read this and thought what a weeny this person is for this post. Here is the exact post so please let me know how I misinterpreted this message you stupid F'n idiot.

Driving with manager today in 100 degrees, why do they feel the need to treat us like children

This person believes that having a manager do a field day (which is part of the managers job). Ive highlighted and bolded the part of the post that i can only imagine makes this person feel that they are being treated like children. This poster clearly believes that the manager riding with them and it being 100 degrees equals treating them like children. Very happy to compete with people like you and this poster.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did you say compete? no no, you have this all wrong. we do not compete here

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you posting here stupido if you don’t work here?

I think the rep was saying a miserably hot day was exacerbated by a shitty work-with a dipshit Sales Director. There are no shortage of dipshit Sales Directors at Quest by the way. These people are slightly more competent than Walmart supervisors. *Slightly

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Share a brain

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet we were smart enough to run you off, son. Now we can only hope that LCA is foolish enough to add you to their team of misfits. Not likely though. Once you are done wasting everyone's time here you will no doubt land where you belong, at the home of the whopper.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure am glad I don’t have to sell Vitamin D or toxicology tests against LCA or any other jamoche lab anymore.

Face it - you work for an organization that is no better than your competition.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you spend countless hours here touting how glad you are to no longer be in our employment says everything about you. Don’t forget to also remind us how you don’t miss your ex wife as well. If only that enzyte would have arrived sooner.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company cheerleader and closet loser that obsesses over Burger King and other people's wives.

This is your typical character witness at QD