Is there life after Quest?

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2018 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who do you think you are fooling here, son? This is a QD message board, populated by the best of the best in the Clinical Lab Industry. We are here to share our professional insight and wisdom and we own our performance, adding value st every turn. If you are looking for an audience to take pity on your sorry lot in life, then dial up Dr Laura. I think she still takes calls in the afternoon and is priced just tight for your budget. Hope this helps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AH, You sound like an idiot. You know what you have done. Stop posting, it will only get worse for you. Just be silent. Your lies, deceit, and actions will come back too haunt you.

There is nothing you could say or do to deflect from your situation. In fact, because of your actions, you have driven me to look for more on you.

In the end, you will pay dearly son. I know it, and you are so nervous.. you know it also.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have not a worry in the world SON

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey we have not heard these lines in awhile. You must have treated your mommy good last night and she rewarded you with some computer time. Have a nice day Fruit Loops!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dialogue here as gone off the rails. Instead, let’s address the actual and original title of the post. “Is there life after Quest?” Of course. A depressing and horrible one, no doubt. Many have described it as being much like losing the love of your life while being forced to watch her move on to great prosperity and success with your replacement who can truly provide for her in ways you never could. But this my friends is why Dr Laura and enzyte exist. So take your medication, give her a call and accept the fact that everyone cannot be a winner. Hope this helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone who I talk to says they can't believe how bad of a culture they experienced at Quest while they were there.

You are basically working at Wal Mart and competing against Meijer. The two large lab players are virtually indistinguishable. The so-called "value proposition" is a complete joke because it doesn't say why we are better than LCA which is what a value proposition is supposed to do in the first place.

The "listen son" guy who responds to all these posts is the poster boy for Quest. An insecure, mind-numbed fool who simply can't get any better.

Things are 10x better when you leave. Trust me

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are offering advise from the perspective of someone who left Quest Diagnostics, then why do you refer to us as "we" when referencing our value proposition and why would "we" care about the opinions of unknown people that you talk to. What I would like to know, son, is how you managed to ever get past our pre-employment screening process. One can only hope that you have left and the only value proposition that concerns you is the number associated with the "value meal" you propose to customers at the BK drive thru window. Hope this helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How funny would it be if Steve R. actually read these boards... but seriously, most people who have left QD have found a better place and wondered why they wasted so much of their time at a lab ops company. Sales, marketing, and the clinical franchises are a total joke, as is any type of “research” that the company tries to do. QD has no intellectual property to speak of and grows solely through M&A. Everyone is just trying to prevent customers from leaving so that they can take home a paycheck. Remember that everyone is an at-will employee except for 2. Care to guess who?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

☝️Poster boy! Lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A better life resumes after Quest Shitnostics.

Go ahead! Pretend selling a lab service is sexy! Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest buys HMO contracts. Do not let anyone fool you.