is there management in place? Reps?

Discussion in 'Orexigen Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2016 at 3:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the deal with this outfit? Has mgt been hired?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I posted for the position and haven't heard anything. I would like to know their timeframe for hiring if anyone has heard???

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure but I do know a national director and DM who were hired in the south. Would expect to see movement soon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management consists of former Merck has beens that were fired for compliance reasons of sexual indiscretions. All of them haven't been in the field since 1995 and they still think the tired strategies of yester years are effective. Ask a Merck rep what they think of the New Commercial Model and that sums up the Sales leader

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster above is dead on. The Leadership team is the same that drove Merck into the ground. A New Commercial Model that had reps talking in circles about the evolution of integrated delivery systems rather than selling products.

Managers and MSLs who were polished and mastered the art of creating the ILLUSION of working hard.

People of substance need not apply.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A manager I used to work for at Merck ( who happened to be one of the better ones ) flew out to California to interview and found out while there that a person was already in place for that position.

Never got an explanation or post interview follow up. Great use of borrowed investor funds would you say?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup Beth E was just hired as VP. She's a Merck scuz. Was just with Purdue and burned them after 7 months.
    Evil woman .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have anything good to say about this company? Interviewing, but truly having second thoughts. After reading up seems like they may be heading in the wrong direction?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just accepted the position. My current company where I sell opioids really sucks so I would take any job right now. I'm not sure how good the managers are. The manager who interviewed me was great but who knows if it was a smoke screen.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they keep Contrave price and benefits, it is the easiest sell ever! #1 prescribed brand, sucks that good ole Takeda screwed us and walked away.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Price going up. That was the only reason Drs rxed this piece of crap. It works the least out of the four.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If All of the Merck uppers and managers try to sell the Merck way- they will run this product into the ground! I hope they do not try this. It's barely hanging in there as is!