Is this a good company to work for?

Discussion in 'Surgiquest' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2014 at 4:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply answered, this company is run by horrible people

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I very much agree.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the worst. CEO, CK, Dir, or managers?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a toss up. CEO allows back orders of our most popular product. CK can't take his ear plugs out to ever listen, director are office junkies, and my manager keeps saying sell 3 sell 3. What a joke.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so whats the problem . Go sell 3 then

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to see them send employee surveys like every other company. We are treated like shit and micromanaged in the field. Please send them out so that you can see how absolutely unhappy the teams are.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think anyone in CT cares how you or anyone in the field feels?
    Seriously, all that matters is Kurt's opinion, & that's all he cares about.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad managers lose good reps.

Good reps quickly spread the word about bad managers and culture

Recruiters stop wanting to fill the crap positions because it makes them look bad

Managers get nervous and controlling

Upper management gets nervous

Mass exodus

No matter how good a product looks, no one wants to work for controlling people.

Good selling blah blah blah

Sharshanka Pooky

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone absolutely sick of the congrats all emails?! the whole sales force hitting reply all 100 times? Give me a break. It's so fake.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. Yes, pls stop this. And just to be clear, I like working here... just tired of the reply alls.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything about this place is fake. I have been here for over a year and had some early success. Things have simmered down a bit and I'm now treated like a child. I can't wait to peacefully move on in a month. That day will be a celebration of freedom from the micromanagement and my sales manager.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who even looks at this site? 7300 views as of today. Be interesting to see.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

200 views in 48 hours. Every employee checked it out 4 times. Wow. Sleep well.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone seen the ultra vision system? I don't know if they have FDA clearance, but I saw the system in Frankfurt and it looks like it cures the smoke issue at around $50 per case. They don't seem to say anything about peritoneal pressure, though.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best company ever. The brain trust lowers quotas end of year to make everyone feel good. But,,,,, they will bring the hammer in 2015. Why?
    KA wants to get paid......!
    Watch out when you work for middle eastern engineers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will bring out the huge hammer in 2015. It is very simple, weak pay = bye bye! No one would ever stand to be this micromanaged for standard device pay EVER.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horrible (micro) management team that makes you wish you were never in sales.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you like your manager? Do you feel like you have to eat Sh** everyday and like it? Now tell me, is this a good company to work for?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, please stop with the "reply all" emails.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody wants to have their autonomy and creativity robbed from them. Managers within this organization must stay aware of the dangers of micromanagement and have ways of dealing with it. Otherwise, there’s a rough road ahead, for everyone.