Is this a good company to work for?

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Dec 14, 2015 at 3:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing for a position with this company. Any advice?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run away! Run far away! Sleazy is being kind.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay away--I interviewed several years ago. Very unprofessional company. Flew me across the country for final interview and then never notified me whether or not I had the offer--Fortunate for me in the long run, I didn't get the job. I was never reimbursed for any of my out of pocket expenses for 2 days of travel--besides the vacation days I took to travel and accommodate the company they were contracting with-

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

back away. Run Forest Run!!!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A totally chicken shit outfit! Only the very desperate would even interview with this POS company!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What position?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They seem disorganized. Not really on top of their game.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree. For anyone who has been out of pharma for a while or out of work for that matter it is a great opportunity to join the company. I do agree that they are on the lower end considering base salaries.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like PDI, which was bottom-of-the-barrel CSO, and which has been acquired by Publicist.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How stupid are you?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smart enough to steer clear of Publicis, PDI, Ashfield, Promoveo, inVentiv, and Quintiles!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear applicant: Please ignore the trolls who are posting negativities on this thread. This is a great company. We are one huge extended family. Our values are high pay, high incentives, flex time, and world class benefits including pension, health care, PTO, lifelong job security and training / education.

About the nonsense posters on this thread: if you are new to these boards, there are some things you should know. First is that nobody takes anything here as fact, because nobody knows who is who, and there are many trolls posting nonsense to get people irritated. Overall it is a very negative place that is used by a very small percentage of sales reps in any company. Sometimes posts are actually made by reps from other companies trying to cause trouble and you don't know which posts they are. Many threads just deteriorate into something about someone else's mother.

So why does anybody come here? Sometimes just to say something that can't be said safely in any other environment, sometimes to seek insights, sometimes for entertainment. At times of great uncertainty in a company there will be a lot more activity from people who never look here any other time. What you see here can be useful sometimes, but is not a true reflection of any companies sales force.

I hope you will join our company. There is an industry wide shortage of good sales people in pharma and we actively seek out right young people like you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Ashfield recruiter. Outstanding!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is the real deal, I'm impressed

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't blame Ashfield entirely. It depends on the contract. Some contracts pay more and with full benes incl car and some do not. If it doesn't work for you, then you will surely find a better paying position elsewhere!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So only young people? Isn't that age discrimination?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really "young" what an ass from assfield would write that. So what is the average age for assfield?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend worked for five weeks and the contract was cancelled.
    Another went for the BI contract and was the best Combivent sales rep at PDI
    Sounds like a horse shit company to me!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Low rent company for sure.