Is this a good place to work?

Discussion in 'Alliance Imaging' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2013 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing (field sales) and would greatly appreciate any feedback on this company. Good work/life balance? Micro manage? Any feedback would be much appreciated! Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im fairly new but so far its been great, ive been treated very well, the training is good and the pace is comfortable.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go look at the other posts - this is not a good place to work

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was training? How long and where?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Micromanaged to the fullest extent!! I have never been more micromanaged in any other company I have worked for. Zach, the sales director, is a nazi and is on your back at every waking moment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run far away!! Sales director is HORRIBLE!! He comes from a gym membership sales background and thinks he knows every thing about sales...Zach is as worthless as a sales director can be and he is demands daily reports that are just as worthless as he is.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually think it is a great place to work. They are trying to improve things too. Good culture.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone recognized the "worthlessness" early on so kudos to you! The majority of upper management is truly ex-gym salesman (see LinkedIn profiles & they're tied to Equinox). The supposed "director of ops" worked there as well as a few of the "medical sales" reps! What a f-en joke! They buy the business and their business plan is something the OIG should look into. But they wouldn't know what that is until they googled it. They don't have a compliance officer, but rely on the buddies they went to college with, & it's a good ole boys club. They get market intel from chicks they're sleeping with and pat each other on the back for how "awesomely humble" they are! RUN from this corrupt co if you value your reputation!!! They're small time trying to make a quick buck. I give it maybe another year before they find themselves in serious insurance billing investigations. But don't worry they "have good attorneys" for that! Amateurs!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just after the holiday & already they r on sales a** about quota. Push push push drive the sale hit those #s so you can make ur $!(same BS differ day) Sales is constantly bombarded with texts throughout the day & @ all hrs! Agree about post on mr. z is a sack o *hit!! They can't operate for *hit. Patients have gotten minor burns on their head & scalp from the shityy techs they give us & docs are pissed about scheduling and other f ups!!!! I also heard they fired a new rep they hired just 2 mths ago! We got a email about a rep & usual *hit "don't talk to the
    them" but turns out its bc they fired her literally 1 wk before Christmas! What asshole co. does that?! I heard she was overqualified for the job & quit a killer job to work for this shithole! Dumb on her part but I've been looking for other jobs & I'll keep lookin!!! Don't get sucked in to their pile of lies & BS!!! Stay far away!!!

10. Sounds like you should be working harder on making sales, junior.

We will discuss your attitude, among other things, first thing Monday morning.

Happy New Year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Howd ur witch hunt go "mr. sales manager"? Must be tough sitting behind a cp pushing out sales emails you know are bullshite! I can see how you didn't foresee all the veteran reps resignations that have taken place within the last few months. Guess all that monitoring of cafepharma occupied yo time. But y bother even readn or respondn if it's all bogus claims, son? Guess you got no other cards up your *aggot assed embossed sleeves but to try an threaten jobs, junior.

Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. ~ Abraham Lincoln

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it's the most toxic hostile work environment you could ever encounter. The average lifespan for a sales person in this organization is 12 months they get their bonus and get out

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In honor of March Madness circa 2003:

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Forward Zach Williams was suspended Monday for the rest of the season by Ohio State coach Jim O'Brien because of his conduct during the Big Ten tournament championship game.

Williams was sent off the court Sunday during the Buckeyes' loss to Illinois in Chicago for arguing with an assistant coach. The suspension means Williams will not play in the NIT.

In addition, the Big Ten ruled that Williams violated the conference's sportsmanlike conduct agreement after officials reviewed a videotape and saw him strike a Wisconsin player during a quarterfinal game Friday. No disciplinary action was announced by the conference, but Ohio State said the Big Ten agreed with the suspension.

http://a.espncdn.com/ncb/news/2003/0317/1525307.html

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the mass exodus has begun WOW!! key leaders have left, sales folks gone, company circling the drain, too bad, once they got rid of the good leaders we are left with the crap that floats to the top, "want-to-be" leaders that couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your considering taking a job in sales RUN and run fast this is the worst company to ever work for. They still run the company like it's an equipment rental where operations have all the power you have just the responsibility, you won't make any money, you will be treated with hostility and good luck having anyone give you a hand in navigating the complexities of the company. 6 months in you will think waiting on tables is a better option. They can't keep employees it's a revolving door every 12 months and if you ask why they will blame the previous employee as not being a good fit or under performing. I guess they can't seem to get it right if you buy that load.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this thread for Alliance Healthcare Services? If so, it seems that your stock has taken a nose-dive since 2014. Wtf? How's the sales leadership?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard you got the "best and the brightest" from CDI. :D