Is this a job posting from Stryker?

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2013 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ran across this job posting earlier today and it interested me right away, as I am trying to break into a medical sales/device career. However, something tells me this is from Stryker and I've been told countless times from recruiters and other reps to steer clear of them.

...Anyone out there have any thoughts as to which device company this could be? And also, do any of you current reps out there have any thoughts in regards to which companies would be most accepting of a potential employee (me) with 1 1/2 years of successful B2B experience in food sales and a science-based college education?

Job Description--
    Top medical sales company, nationwide sales force, growing sales force with fast promotions. Junior Sales Rep for Top Medical Device company... uncapped commissions with Top Junior Rep earning $150k last year. 100% of reps get promoted to Territory Managers where it is $200k- $400k plus. Fastest growing company in the industry. 150% growth from last year. Game changing technology that benefits patient and doctor. NO reimbursement issues! Company is the industry leader and product is considered first in class.
    Desired Skills & Experience--
    1-2 years sales experience, B2B sales experience, company values student athletes, top students, hungry and aggressive sales reps that are eager to get with a Top Medical Company and have advancement opportunities. Great entry into the best sales industry in the world.