Is this another layoff call?

Discussion in 'New Haven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 29, 2016 at 3:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!!! It definitely does

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any chance that they will just fire us all on the call Thursday???? Please say yes...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you haven't already, change your linkedin profile to Quintiles only and remove any association with NHP.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably not. They're going to tell us how WONDERFUL everything is now, and how it's all trending up and theyre just waiting on that check from the investors, it's on the way! And they'll tell us to just focus on selling, and that moving forward there are some great changes taking place that we will be SO happy about. Etc. etc. We all know the drill by now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we going to be paid?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as long as you work for Quintles

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*quintiles

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These sneaky bastards are up to something. I can just see them now, shuffling around in the background. They already know what the plan is. They're just not sharing until Thursday. Most likely won't get the truth then either, just a little sliver of what they want us to hear. Another BS call about QT taking over I'm sure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another long lecture from Frenchie on how great he is at selling and how he taught Insys how to market and sell.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know we have a conference call on Thursday? I havent heard anything about that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will today be the day they free us? Fingers crossed