Is this it?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 18, 2018 at 11:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they getting rid of us all this week? No flights for a meeting one month away, no goals for Q1..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a complete shit show, no frickin' leadership, at any level.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most companies don't want everyone buying airline tickets if they are about to be let go. They will probably announce layoffs soon, and for those lucky enough to make it will be allowed to book flights. Good luck....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it is just a disorganized mess. They don’t use meeting planners and they have no system in place to organize anything. They don’t even pay for all the concur service so you can book travel or ability to pay your Amex bill. Lotus notes? Come on. Co-pay changes every other day. Shitty patient support. 2% 401K. 2 weeks vacation. The list goes on.... And you expect them to be organized enough to have a meeting planned out that is only a month away? Come on... you should know better. This place is a joke.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Yup, check on each one of those boxes,
    f-ing empty ... can you imagine that's what we're working with, or not ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear the home office guy in procurement is still trying to negotiate fares from the airlines and permits from the city.

Air India has a good rate but it is 3 stops to get to the meeting destination, 33 hour flight time, connecting through Dubai, Mumbai and Bye-Bye.

2 extra days out of the field, each way, but hey, we save rupees on the air. He's also seeking a permit from the city for a public park or parking lot location where the tents, being shipped in from Mumbai, can be erected. This is where we will hold the meeting and sleep. We will tap into the public power grid to run the LCD projector, microphones and possibly the electric fans.

Now, there's a real wrinkle in the plan: the idea was to squat, no pun intended, our village near a large Strabucks coffee shop which would serve as the breakfast location, and as our sole toilet facility.

Now, with all the brew-ha-ha (funny huh?) and national media attention going on with Starbucks and customers getting arrested for trespassing while waiting to use the restroom, there's a concern that reps would get arrested too, should there be more than a few in line.

This will be an even greater concern following lunch, given the plan to have pre-packed currie-based meals brought in from Mumbai, along with the tents and fans.

Logistically speaking, these lunches will place enourmous demands on our GI tracts, and resultingly, on the Starbucks toilets.

Plan B, now includes a pallet of buckets and ladles for any 'overflow' or backup with the lines at Starbucks. These will be shipped along with the tents.

Look at all the money we're saving! This is how you do it you lazy Americans ! And this takes time, so please be patient.

#can'tsaveyourwaytoprofitability
    #canwegetsomeTPsentwiththetee-pees?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No... I really cannot. The disdain I feel for this place and the asshole that convinced me to come here and the others that lied is beyond measure.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see, who convinced you to join ?

FL, ST or ZK? I've got a 95% chance of being correct with those three. Shameful, I know they talk out of both sides of their mouths.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people that are knowingly misrepresenting this company, and yes, those three named above are in the top 5 doing so, are screwing with people's lives and their family's welfare. I simply cannot imagine that someone can do that to another person, but that behavior is completely reflective of the culture at Sun.

They will tell you how great things are, smile, humbly nod yes, right up until the moment where the knife goes into your back. We are all getting totally screwed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We really tried to warn you! We said repeatedly on CP that it is not worth the money to come here. But, a few hiring managers and Abhays cronies dismissed us as “disgruntled employees who were terminated”. Or who were perpetual whiners.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true, so true.

Now look at what's happening. I really feel bad for those that came over for false promises.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, those are the three that I bought the Kool-Aid from. My bad.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And those three are out interviewing every chance they get. The problem they have is their credibility is shot due to all the lies they've told to attract people here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol people on here Acting like sun got shut down. Have sun go thru a huge lay off like most other pharma companie are, then tell us how you “warned us.” Until then, quit crying about culture and enjoy your generous salary.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're completely missing the point asshole. Sun isn't even on the Pharma industry radar, it's a piddly-shit little wanna be of a fledgling company. So any attempt at comparisons to a real Pharma company are irrelevant.

The point being made is that Sun is a toxic company. That's the over-riding theme in every one of the threads and posts on CP.

Good people trying to give other good people the heads up so they don't unknowingly dismantle their careers and lives. Or, said another way, it's information so that they can make informed decisions.

Simple as that.

And while CP has an inherent, negative bias, you never see anyone defend or say anything positive. Never. Ever.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”dismantle their career/lives” sounds a bit dramatic bud. Stop crying. “Bad culture”

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they told us already the dates and even which hotel we are staying at. You really need exact flight information FIVE WEEKS before the flight. That’s what you’re crying about?
    I’m starting to agree, there is a culture problem. A culture of overpaid, whiney divas who love to bitch and moan about everything. Get over yourselves.

And to the above post about “nobody defends Sun”
    The reason for that is the same reason nobody defends their company on this website. THIS WEBSITE IS FOR LOSERS. LOSERS USE THIS WEBSITE.
    People who are happy, successful, winners in general, have better things to do than come on here and whine and complain about how bad their job is. They either like their job or get a new one.

I’ve been here 7 months. I like it. I am paid extremely well. There are problems here as there are every company. We do experience growing pains. Big deal. Shutup. end rant.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7 months???? Ok. Let's talk in a year. If you make it. #clueless. #honeymoonphase

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree and the poster properly cited the 'negative bias' inherent on CP.

But the fact is that no one ever has anything good to say, you're happy - why ? Bc you're no longer on unemployment ? Then I'd be happy in a shit hole too.

Don't try to deceive anyone that it's only unhappy people on CP. You cut through the shit, read between the lines, look for consistencies, or inconsistencies and then make decisions. Validate where you can, talk to people live. That's also called life.

Sadly, you are just part of the low-end type of narrow-minded slum labor that Sun is only able to attract.

You must have been abused at some point in your life so now you're back in your comfort zone.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely incorrect. Clealry you are very unhappy and pretentious. Ive actually never been on unemployment. This is my second pharma job which I landed after a successful intro to pharma.
    You can sit here and pretend you’rs “doing the world a favor by warning them” and I can say I’m doing Sun a favor by not scaring away talent. I like it here, end of story.

That being said, I’m in the field, and I like my manager. MAYBE things in home office are so terrible. But i never found it to be that way. I have plenty of friends in the field here as well, who are also very happy. Guess what, none of us have been approved. Sorry to burst your bubble you condescending, whiney waste of payroll.