Is this it?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 18, 2018 at 11:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What team are you on, Mr. everything is peachy???? I guarantee you are not on a team that's responsible for keeping this company afloat

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...afloat like a turd in the toilet bowl of life.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! Laughed at “second Pharma job”. Enough said.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stay or leave. Do whatever is in your best interest. But if you plan on leaving be sure to use up all of your vacation/sick time. You will not be paid for unused time. Found out the hard way

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ah yes, im sure 2nd pharma job is hilarious to you folks on here. Im sure most of you on here are on double digit pharma jobs, bc every company has “terrible culture” and you just cant handle it. Wah

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you have to ask yourself why you are on CP all day (a work day I might add) defending yourself and your rosy opinion?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont you judge me!! I stayed home today because of a bad case of booty rash. But I do love me job !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not placing the initials. I’m thinking anyone that recommended this place to a former coworker should be set on fire and pushed into the streets of Chernobyl. This place is a dumpster fire on its best day. So you say say you have 18 months here? Well congrats on being the most tenured dung in the dung heap. NOBODY has more then 20 months here. NOBODY. The industry is laughing, the Feds are watching, Merck is reconsidering, the dolla Indies are about to holla. Only two types of products here. Those outdated and those launching into oblivion.
    As I stated, anyone that would refer a friend here is also likely to push them into a dumpster fire. Guess they really weren't friends after all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All three of those people should be ashamed. From what I heard, ZK got a massive signing bonus to come here, that's why she needs to stay or pay. And that's why she's puts on the 'it's all good face'.

Deceitful.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck isn't reconsidering anything. The drug is a piece of shit. They know it that's why they sold it for $80M plus royalties. And they found a sucker!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cannot sell a drug that CANNOT BE MANUFACTURED YET until Merck signs it over, which they will eventually because they know what a DOG Tildra/Illumya is!
    Go ahead, try sell your biologic with TERRIBLE PASI scores....doc prescribes it.....can't get it, bahhhhhh
    Typical SUN F-up!!!!!
    Suggest you get your resume polished, you "biologic" big shots will be looking SOON.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like the only thing we can count on is a very bad Sun burn. Ooooooo. Cause we all about to be burned by Sun. Cracks me up when the Tildra reps Say they are with Sun Biologics. There is no such thing. Only a crappy patty pharma company that is owned by clueless people that should be having the US file for BK next year. Good luck getting your vacation pay then. Remember reps are only getting a few weeks in severance so I doubt many will be killing themselves here. Butttt ya never know.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, this is true, we still need Merck to make this happen. And for my colleagues in SUN BIOLOGICS, eh, can you tell me where you came up with that ?

Or, maybe because SUN has screwed the Derm for so long, they feel the need to place Tildra under another discreet branding platform ?

How clever ... we'll call it Sun Biologics ... leveraging off of the deep, rich history of Sun Pharma in dermatology. That will ensure success. Yes!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is simply reflective of how messed up this company is. Have never seen such a lack of direction, focus or leadership.

There are no more than half-dozen smart people here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biggest cluster I have ever seen. No way are there 6 smart people here. There may be 1/2 a smart person if you are lucky. No clue. No plan. No leadership.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And making up 1/2 of that person is Major Tom, Glitchy Mitchy, Silly Billy, Abhay, Dilip,

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I stand corrected on the 6.
    I was trying to be positive, optimistic.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made up two of those names.. I am the 1/2.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not bad, not bad.