Is Tim Walbert good CEO?

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymousu, Sep 3, 2016 at 5:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymousu

anonymousu Guest

how is leadership?
    How is integrity?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, ha &
    Ha, ha, ha, ha.

Any other questions?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes he is very good - I had the pleasure to work with him. He really wants to help his patients. I would give 10/10 on both accounts.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ahhahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - he hires hot chicks!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He cares about doing deals and commercial. Traveling to golf and party. Everything else is irrelevant.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that sounds very reassuring so who is the mastermind if not him? Seems they know what they are doing - seems they have built a successful business over the last years...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In terms of M&A strategy there is a big inhouse M&A team and the board is also involved. I think they have added very good assets at low prices and the products work. Tim is fully dedicated to his job not only because he is a "good" person but also admittedly he is incentivised this way.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Raptor Pharma is a great acquisition! They have a lot of hot chicks!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allow me to share a few points and you be the judge:
    1. Horizon is often paired with the likes of Valeant and Turing. It may not be true but perception is unfortunately reality for most ppl.
    2. No organic growth, only growth through acquisition.
    3. No R&D, what R&D they do have was started by the company they acquired.
    4. Horizon escalates the cost of products upon acquisition; Duexis (Motrin and Pepcid) 10x, Vimovo (Aleve and Nexium) 530%, Krystexxa 15% (immediately following Crealta jacking up the price 40%).
    5. Kicked off Express Scripts, and CVS Health's formularies. Horizon created PME. Sounds technical but the name stupidly stands for "prescriptions made easy". It's nothing more than a mail order pharmacy distribution outfit.
    6. Slapped with a lawsuit making materially false and misleading statements to investors for the artificial price inflation from the PME and its patient assistance program.
    7. Express Scripts called off its relationship with specialty pharmacy Linden Care. The PBM found that Linden Care predominantly dispensed Horizon prescription drugs and did not fulfill key components of their pharmacy network agreements a la "Valeant/Philidor style."
    8. The Depomed acquisition last Fall was called off by a California judge because there appeared to be some illegally shared insider proprietary information.
    9. Created a shell corporation of approximately a dozen employees in Ireland to invert their tax situation. It's comical; I was at the Chicago home office for a Timmy "lazy eye" Wallaby presentation where I noticed on the screen behind him a Skype of a dozen ppl watching us. I asked who they were - I was told that's Horizon's Ireland office personnel.
    10. $1.1 billion in debt. Last year it spent $69.9 million servicing those debts. This year Horizon is on the hook for $92 million, and $74 million next year.
    11. Despite 3 acquisitions in the past 9 months it's stock is 50% of it's high point from last Summer as a result from congressional scrutiny from the aforementioned shenanigans.
    12. There are many similarities between Valeant, Turing and Horizon. We've seen what happened to Pearson and Shkreli therefore one can expect the same for Lazy Eye Wallaby.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the detailed view but let me bring a bit of perspective into what is being said:
    - the price increases after discounts are minor (pls check the corporate presentation chih lists quarterly volume vs price increases).
    - in conclusion, the price is a minor element of growth
    - the products are FDA approved and work! check the client reviews
    - the company did a few very selective orphan drug acquisitions which add to a strong portfolio
    - debt not a concern as company produces a ton of cash
    - company cheap
    - staff is generally very happy if they do well. If the don't produce, some here obviously don't earn and post these nonsensical articles.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TW was mentored by Kenneth Lay. So far the plan is rolling out as scheduled

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is kl?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really? What makes you say that did they ever work together?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wouaw that is a severe allegation - what makes you think so? Pls be more specific. Thx.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aha - another short seller posting absurd comments. Did they fire you that you are so disgruntled?