IS to carry hospital meds ?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 9, 2019 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why don’t they carry sterile injectibles, antibiotics etc? any chance they’ll rethink this?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hospital sales force in name only
    we lost our best years ago
    we lost our ability to deep inside the labs, the units, and the residents lounges
    we are not a hospital sales force

we do have a few bitter old men who still wear scrubs and clogs because it makes them feel good when the neighbors see them pump gas, but we have no hospital sales force

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We do not have products that match a true IS type sales force. Pfizer has a force already trained and sized ok to sell the hospital products. No need to disrupt business continuity by giving those products to IS

Prevnar was an ok fit for us if we had stayed focused on hospital use and developing outpatient protocols. Too many IS reps and managers made numbers by focusing on point of purchase and getting hospitals to centralize purchase. Vaccines saw through that and cut us out.

Pfizer never had a "inside out" strategy for us on Eliquis. Basically the same materials and strategy as PC. No differentiation, no value. Leadership non existent.

Former IS manager

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prevnar's days are numbers. V114 is superior and customers can't wait to return the favor to Pfizer for their greed.

Yeah, I am a Merck hospital rep and I actually work inside the hospital, not the outpatient clinics.

I do not wear scrubs like a poser.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Mark Kool-Aid drinker, if you think Pfizer's greedy take a look at yourself. Pneumovax has been around since the1980s and you assholes have raised the price exponentially above your cost. You did this because you could. The law forced full coverage and you greedy bastards are raping the system. You charge medicare around $130 for a vaccine that costs you likely $20 or less to produce.

And get your head out of your ass. Prevnar 20 is in stage 3 trials and will destroy your new conjugated 14 strain.
    Poser!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck koolaid drinker

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool story bro

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Medicare is given the green light to negotiate prices like the VA, DOJ, just bend over and kiss your asses goodbye.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vaccines will keep rolling. The reps always earn their pay with the gross revenues. You can say goodbye to those unprofitable divisions cuz vaccines is carrying them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dream on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wear scrubs. I am important.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, random rep from another company. My life has now been forever altered because of your words

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey - lay off the scrubs. I wear them for comfort, for ease in accessing places I shouldn't be, and sure it impresses the neighbors. The only problem is that given my bald head, they think I groom poodles.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know where I can buy scrubs in bulk? I’m just going to hang out at a different hospital every day until this person sees me so they can be irritated