Is your resume ruined from all these changes?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 17, 2019 at 10:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all the acquisitions and divestitures, is your resume a mess?

How do you describe who you work for?

Takeda, formerly Shire, soon to be Novartis?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only Shire. The rest are embarrassing

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do we describe a 3 year role selling coupons during an interview. All companies are looking for is - whatever you are selling, you excelled. This wasn’t your fault. Don’t let’s this change you

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about trying to explain this stuff to a hiring manager younger than you 10-12 years from now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all are idiots, this is the industry and every hiring manager out there knows it. And has likely been through it themselves. I was retained, continued interviewing and leveraged my retention based on performance (they don’t know it was purely geographical and tenure) to gain a massive salary boost. I chose to leave for greener pastures and although I feel bad for colleagues left in the dust, trust me when I say it’s all in how you spin things. Smart people will get it and those who don’t will just complain. You’re sales people-sell yourselves in your interviews!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Resume is ruined until enough time has passed you can take these jobs off. At a minimum, it creates clutter and confusion on the resume trying to explain all these companies and roles that might not line up exactly.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People understand. The entire industry is f’d up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And lazy crying slouch reps like you fucked it up!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck to all.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not everyone in every industry gets it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I should’ve gotten out a year ago instead of listening to JS, MC, and VH. Thanks for blatantly misleading us. From now on, I’m taking my future into my own hands (yes, I should’ve always had this approach).

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VH is a snake in the grass. A horrible leader. Karma will come back around on him

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s right up Novartis’s alley, which means he’ll probably be the only one kept.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS!! Management had no clue what was coming around the corner from Takeda and then Novartis! Grow up, snowflake!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why didn’t they say, “we don’t know what will happen”? Re-read my post. I said we were blatantly misled. Nobody can argue that we were misled SNOWFLAKE!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

❄️You are a serial CR pest with no f’ng clue. I thought you were gone ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At Novartis as another company on your resume and move on.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, resume is ruined by this creepy company for the next 10 years, when you can take Shire off of it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no it won’t! These assholes just get better and better jobs and nothing bad happens to them! I’ve been downsized so many times and let go for no reason even with being in the top 5%! It does make it difficult to get interviews and job offers. It always works out for me, but as I get older, i worry that it may end soon! We have no control!