Isn't it time for Heidi G to go now?

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Sep 24, 2020 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for obvious reasons

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it me or does she remind you of Miss Hannagen?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She still works here?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't exactly say she "works" here..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HER days are numbered!! She’s too much into the gossip and sadly much of it is about her....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She also creates gossip, much of it not true. She feeds off of drama and making other peoples lives miserable.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also hear Heidi is jockeying to run Kristie B's old team. I hope our company has finally learned that she is a horrific leader and would just destroy that group. They were all relived when she got sent to RA so they did not have to deal with her bullying . When will this company learn that they just need to get rid of her.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard there have been a lot of people who have complained about her to HR.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure in the new environment they will replace Heidi G with Homie G

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been trapped at a bar with H Ghart? in a drunken state, she pretends to be your friend and then pumps you for gossip, which she will use against you or that person at another time.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true, regardless of qualifications

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another example of men trying to take down woman.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me a break. If you can’t take the heat- a few bad comments on CF get out of the kitchen. Otherwise fix my dinner bitch.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction. Immature man who gets his jolly’s on CF. Your mommy must be proud. Oh wait, your dad is so disappointed in you isn’t he. Now I understand.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I struck a nerve. Didn’t I! A middle aged white man, who never lived up to his dads expectations. Ouch. I’m a little too close for comfort aren’t I. Don’t worry. Soon you will a tired old crotchety rep who still sits at home at acts like a child on social media. Your dad must be so proud of his childish, middle aged boy who’s career had such promise...and just fizzled out. Gotcha don’t I.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heidi needs to be removed, not because she is a woman, but because she is incompetent and a bully. She uses her power in a hostile manner. She is a gossip and makes up gossip that hurts others. She has no integrity as a leader and will throw anyone under the buss if it either protects her, or furthers her own agenda. I

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Versus a woman who hates her kids so much, she fills her time working and posting on here. Mommy don’t love you, but at least the sex starved husbands mistress probably does. Poor kids need to raise themselves on drugs and video games while your neighbors kids have moms who actually love their family.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life JShean!!