It’s coming soon - The Pearl

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Pearl Wisdom, Feb 4, 2019 at 1:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right, Do you really think they have just been sitting around for months and haven’t created the list yet? Stop drinking the kool aid. Your fate was decided months ago

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! The list is probably completed! But how can you believe that some rep in Florida sent out email with that info?? Wake up!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somehow she found the future Town Hall okay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah right?! And why was it sent twice from 2 different people.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am laughing so hard here. Yeah right rep found out the lust and put herself down to save the rest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually I figured out how she screwed up but I'm not talking.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why don’t you?!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your the same jackoff that thought our expense report IO code for April was the clue, and didn't want to share.

It was neither of the two female reps, it had to be somebody from IT or a hacker that knew what they were doing. Same way these telemarketers scam people with a fake caller ID number to make you think it's somebody else who called you. Guessing it works the same on email. Takeda security is probably all over it at the behest of Christophe and Ramona to find those responsible. No way in hell it was a virus, that was a classic "I don't know, Cover Your A. special" that nobody is buying! I'm afraid there's a true Pearl working behind the scenes. Who else would go to that length of taking certain names off a list, and then sending it out? HELLO! It's real.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was Takeda RIF class of 2017- our packets had a date of July 2016 on them. Good luck to all that are still there.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last week of March!
    FLM.. April
    NSM... April

11. Pearlwisdom

Pearlwisdom Guest

With nearly everyone at home office being given a pink slip, you would expect a friendly leak here and there right? Take it as a sign. You can hardly send and email from internal takeda to an external gmail account so it wasn’t a “virus”. Don’t be sheep led to slaughter.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally believe you. Far easier for this "virus" email/invite to be accurate than not accurate. Somebody had inside information and decided to share. True pranksters would not have gone to this level of detail, and this list is far too accurate looking to be be a phony. HDQ has been cornered by this, their only real defense is to say it's a Virus (nothing to see here) and move on. What are they going to do? Acknowledge it? They certainly aren't going to come out and say, it's true, sorry it got out! Or, it's true, we'll scratch that layoff and re-draw names come end of March.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS!!!!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's now very obvious the email does identify those who made the cut! No denial from Ramona and Co means it's real. If they knew it was phony, they would have quickly issued a statement saying the names omitted from the email DO NOT represent those who were not chosen to be part of the new organization.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When do you EVER see a company admit to anything..NEVER unless they absolutely have to.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire Reps did not receive this email. Does this mean we are all out on Vyvanse side?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really think Ramona or Steve read cafepharma, why would they even say smth, if IT addressed it as a virus or whatever. And that conference ID that was provided is old (it was confirmed), it was used already

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, we're trying to figure out Takeda legacy (with a struggle); can't even venture into Shire placement.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is an old conference number you are correct BUT the list from that conference was different with about 1900 people.. Again looks to us in the field that internally, the invites are being set up. Also Ramona and Steve may or may not come on here to lurk, but I guarantee you somebody from corporate monitors this site. Last that virus thing was only through word of mouth, never put into an email. I found that odd.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow..lazy? Or too smart for our own good.