It’s coming soon - The Pearl

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Pearl Wisdom, Feb 4, 2019 at 1:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. I got an email specifically saying virus, that’s what ironically made me think this was the list and I remain convinced it is

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are correct, I see it now.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any truth to finding out bag mixes at the end of February?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any word on what will happen to Shire reps?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire here, good sports over here have given us nothing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may not have a list but you have a very good timeline.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is the timeline? Shire has nothing but a pack of lies!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are following these posts you should have a good idea. Do your research before asking questions.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Not much on here! If you know, spill it! Let me guess, you don't know either!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire Rep here...I don’t care what ever happen, all I know is that I’ve enjoyed the last 6 months off! March,June whatever- no hurry here, bonus sucks so what’s the incentive to work? Decisions won’t be made based on 2019 performance anyway. So Shire reps, kick back & chill.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!! What work ethic?! We don’t want you working for Takeda anyway.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me the whole ‘it was a virus’ thing is not something people actually believe. Holy shitballs. No matter what people see, they will continue to deny deny deny until they are out on their asses.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just have an honest convo with your manager!

Word on the street, things are leaking out and managers have some knowledge.

The “Gameplay” has begun

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire NBU has not worked in years. With no samples to give, even the minimal accountability is absent. There are a handful of decent reps but the career stimulant pushers are pretty worthless.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That invite list was LEAKED; what can management say? "A virus" sounds good; they're not gonna say some malcontent leaked the orchestrated list for the Takeda side (which ZS constructed) OBVIOUSLY..Big companies screw up all the time and we just witnessed a doozy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now looks as though HDQ will say nothing about the list, because it's accurate. For those saying to just have a "convo" with your DM, good luck with that! You will be served with talking points of denial, nothing to see here, followed by get back to work, etc.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pearl please tell us if the email invite was real and when the date of restructuring will happen??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pearl does Popeyes take EB cards and are the boneless wings still 2 for $5??

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, if your a rep that didn't get the email (assuming you know about the list), what would you do at this point?

A. Talk with your DM and have a "quality conversation" about the list
    B. Immediately stop working and start looking elsewhere
    C. Stop working and take a road trip to Vegas in company car with friends
    D. Call Ramona, BJ, or Patrick Jackson for career advice, letter of recommendation
    E. Seek legal counsel claiming damages for how poorly this reflected on you for having worked here
    F. Call your DM and schedule several days of ride-alongs and more quality convo's before your departure
    G. Work your butt off to maximize your payout prior to your departure "on or before the last day of June"