It’s coming soon - The Pearl

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Pearl Wisdom, Feb 4, 2019 at 1:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely A, I'm sure they can explain everything.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No denial from senior mgt that list is accurate tells you EVERYTHING you need to know. It’s REAL baby.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they NEVER EMAIL lay-off info. I doubt it’s real.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and I think the lay-off will be a deeper cut 800+ Is still a lot

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THEY didn't do it..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my latest masterbation fantasy is that I’m the contact sales DM interviewing the recently let go Takeda rep who absolutely needs this job to pay her mortgage

Bon Chika wa wa!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, it was probably a disgruntled IT person in Deerfield.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OR the actual rep who stumbled on to the town hall meeting

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesnt seem like we’re getting restructured today. I thought today was the day. WTF Pearl???

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does nobody recall the last RIF.

A similar thing happened and an odd list of names was sent out. It was the lay-off list...well partially. Most the names on the list sent out were to be cut. Some names weren’t but the majority were.

I agree with a previous poster on here. If your name is on the list that isn’t a good thing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep telling yourself that because I was around and don’t remember that... I think you are in denial... but keep believing that! Lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It never went to rep level

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True that. Yesterday’s invite was proof these sr mgt people are trying to fix the leak.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It never went to rep level and it got shoned down like this one is, very similar. None of us really thought much about it because they kept the RIF under raps and just suddenly hit.

We all know something is coming this time around and now here is this odd set of names again.

An easy way to do your homework is go look at the 2 regions: areas with the least amount of current reps then go look at that list again and respond with what you think. But yes DBMs had a very similar odd list last time. And if your name was in the list there was a better chance of being let go.
    From what I’m being told, granted DBM with good contacts at home office is final list wasn’t even seen until late last week. So who knows. All speculation. There is a very very small group of people who actually know.