IT Dept Sucks!!

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 14, 2017 at 4:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the IT dept keeps getting smaller and smaller. More and more people leaving by the tons. they bring in a kid to run it all. i at least hopes he gets paid well cause i sure as hell dont! they are way under-staffed, under budget and over worked. everything is down all of the time and all of their systems are old and outdated. they plan on moving to a new fancy data center in las vegas which which is more then what i made a month. this will make or break them. good luck to you all and now more then ever with the new ciso CA. god speed ADX

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is running it now? Or should I say who is running it into the ground? The old IT director was a dip shit. The new one is a moron. And most IT people that work for the company are not qualified to do the jobs they have.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I hear CA is running the show and the the new kid is running network and systems. Can't say anything good or bad just that everything is much more stable and faster. Still have some downtime here and there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they are finally going in the right direction. Getting rid of junk. She's doing an amazing job and the kid is double Cisco certified and some other stuff too

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Double Cisco certified LOL

6. Why do you dip shits come to this board for venting? Go outside and play in the street.
    Give the new people a chance you shit!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

millions spent only to have end of life equipment is shameful. someone made a few bucks screwing the company for this crap. Lab better run more specimens to pay for this crap.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wake up buttercup. data center moved to vegas ahead of moving FL headquarters out West.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU SUCK ASS!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually you did not "get rid of the junk" all left for better opportunities. How many people have left there in the last year or two? CK,JD,AB,RH,JV,JW and the list goes on, all left on their own accord. The department is weak. Keep trying. Don't forget your trophy on your way out when the doors close!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually you did not "get rid of the junk" all left for better opportunities. How many people have left there in the last year or two? CK,JD,AB,RH,JV,JW and the list goes on, all left on their own accord. The department is weak. Keep trying. Don't forget your trophy on your way out when the doors close!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not impressed..... All you have is 6 people in 3 years? 4 were slackers.....

Better days ahead!!!!!!!

13. anona miss

anona miss Guest

^^^ Ok Dan, whatever you say. why do you post here? You are so transparent it is embarrassing. Now go fill that big belly of yours up with more food, fat body.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CA and the kid has cut our down time by 60%. Help desk running more efficient now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to go play in the street

16. anona miss

anona miss Guest

we are playing out in the middle of I street and we are watching your every move old timer. somebody is auditing you rt now fat man.

17. anona miss

anona miss Guest

Need a hug?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more downtime in a week than a year before Aurora!!!!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bunch of snowflakes crying and complaining. pick yourself up and knock it off! IT has never been stronger.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you try navigating from cali to new york blind folded at 200 mph and then tell me something.