It happened! Florida Rep Has Covid. Shut down!

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Jul 14, 2020 at 7:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie past time to pull reps from field in Florida! Rep in several offices including ours, took mask off as soon as she walked in coughing saying it's allergies. Are your reps even suppose to be out? Sick of everything we are going through at office and having to deal with pushy reps is too much. Found out from Doc where my husband works she got results today. Feel bad for her but she went out knowing she was sick risking rest of us. Stay your asses at home all reps! GI and Derm don't want you in our offices! No Reps!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. I’m in Orlando and you’re full of shit!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of crap. An office is going to post on Cafepharma?

If by a smidgen of a chance this is true then call Abbvie directly.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We must make our metrics...Covid or not!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call on both offices and know the rep. It really sucks but it's true. The nurse's husband is a PA at another office and with Dr when practice manager told them. Practice manager is friends outside office with rep. Rep panicked afraid she risked others but reported results earlier this evening after getting angry calls from
    offices. I know one office did reach out to someone at Abbvie. Don't know who. It's a bad situation here, surprised hadn't happened earlier with any rep. Hell maybe it has. I don't think rep thought she had covid or she wouldn't have been out plus Abbvie now has to figure out who to contact. Everybody be safe out there.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in Miami and the virus is running rampant!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida has been shut down! This is all a bullshit post.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cases are rising but how many died ? I’ve seen the flu do more damage and it never shut down anything

10. Chickenshit

Chickenshit Guest

The sky is falling the sky is falling

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know if Abbvie shut down or not. If they have, a few rebel reps in Florida are out. I was walking into office while Abbvie rep leaving and that's not bullshit, another one picking up bagel breakfast in front of me for office but paid with personal credit card, no corporate AmEx trace? How do I know it was for office? Because rep said to cashier Drs don't like the raisin bagels so no raisin. Stay home, work from home, whatever just wear your mask in office.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think Covid is a joke take a nice stroll through any of the Florida hotspot counties, without a mask, at a bar, I mean "restaurant" and good luck to you pal.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hoax

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida ain’t working this week or last and there’s definitely no food pickup, so either you’re stirring the pot or making sh*t up because u run into so many Abbvie reps in and out of offices. Lies.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People wake the F up. Not everyone follows the rules. There is no making anything up.
    Reps with ALL companies including Abbvie are doing food and treat runs to top prescribers on their own dime to keep offices happy. It's happening not just in Florida. It's a well known "secret." Just try not to bump into competitor in Starbucks line doing the same thing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If a rep chooses to spend their own money and violate the stay at home order just so their top prescriber can eat a cupcake, then their job is officially useless.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making shit up Im sure

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida on lockdown again. Texas too!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This could have been from when FL was in the field and she recently got results which take several days. IF true the pushing mask down is inexcusable

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida rep here and ANY company that sends reps out in this “red zone” should be ashamed. 85% of ICUs are full. Staff still want free lunch and I’ll gladly have it delivered from home but some docs don’t want delivery people coming in. Some reps going to pick up food and MA comes out to car, gets it to take in to office and signs docs name, rep fills out rest. It’s a bad look reps walking into any office. Hell My kids are driving me bat shit crazy and I want to get out of house and work but not in this covid epicenter. #sendingstarbucksremote