It has been a week since the sale conference

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you done your job to win more market share?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that little shit rogan (notice the small "r") still there?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

little like you sales ability?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little like your grammatical abilities...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, but I would have done it anyway. We have the leads and the relationships, just give us a software that helps and not hinders our ability, and we can fly. You could always turn the old software back on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah but is that little fucker still there?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s gonna be the new president of dental. Lead everyone to the promised land.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just like the pied piper

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reminds me of the faceless children falling in the meat grinder from The Wall....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reality is a simple one...nothing can bring back Patterson to its former status as a leader in this space and our stock price at around mid twenties is the new norm. While the new team is still trying to figure out how we got here and where we need to go, the industry has changed to the extent and our competitors have figured the game while we fumble around in our systems malais.

Canning little rogen and whatever crew that’s left may feel really good, but won’t do much in the way of undoing the the damage done by the last crew that filled their pockets and forever set this place up for failure. Someone had previously posted realistic job positions for Anderson and that pug headed Misiak , waiter, pizza deliver boy....on a previous thread that I can’t find any longer. That was perfect.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just wonder how much input little tiny Rogan has with the new management. One would think he was a big part of the problem as well as one of the founding members of that arrogant boys club. I have to question why that little shit is still in his position....whatever it is. He should be gone like Anderson Gugino and Misiak.
    I also have to wonder why Guggie is still employed. Sorry for this rant but what those above mentioned people did ruined not only the company but many people’s lives. Do any of those people care???? I doubt it. Anderson walked away with a nice prize and I am sure Gugino and Misiak have done the same. It is truly sickening. Now Misiak landed on his feet with Young Dental. But let me say this....the president of Young Dental Dave Sproat and Misiak are two of a kind. I for one will not sell any Young products.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sproat got turfed after he totally screwed up the medical division to the point we had to offload the company for pennies on the dollar. Him and Pumpkinhead belong together. Hopefully they pick up that little twat rogen and they flush that business down the toilet too.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to several people I spoke with at and after the "meeting", Guggie is a true leader, as verified by the throngs of adoring zombies, uh....fans, as he butchered Bon Jovi.....only a true leader can create that kind of draw.....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to move him back to the top of the dental where he rightfully belongs!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...hopefully at the competition...let them deal with that shithead for a while and take a massive stock beat down. Little rock&roll cue ball could fuck off anytime now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ARE YOU ON DRUGS?? Stop doing them ASAP and get to rehab stat.....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you want to live in 1990’s but some of us want to use real technologies. Maybe you need to go beg leadership to buy you a decent laptop. Most of us can keep up with the times on our own, but I understand how you old timers like your Jitterbug phones and Compaq laptops.

Software doesn’t make or hinder sales ability, but it sure makes a good excuse for you guys and gals that just aren’t the sales geniuses you think you are.