IT idiots at Cegedim-Dendrite Fail The Sales Force Again!

Discussion in 'Sanofi-Aventis IT' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2011 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for such a shitty system!!

You guys have no clue how to design a user-friendly, field friendly user interface.

I can't believe the garbage that comes off of a software engineer's desk. There was absolutely no input given from the field on this. What a joke.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...this message brought to you by the makers of SalesForceDotCom, VeevaSystems and Supporters like you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just keep sending us the money.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps it's not the system, but the helpless, coddled too long, I have to take my kids to soccer so I don't have time to read the email, "I just took a shit what do I do next" calling, 12 year old whiny little bitch acting, idiot trying to use it. I can't believe the garbage that comes out of your ignorant mouth when you call. What kind of input would you have to give to a software engineer? "Can you make it so we don't have to log on? I always forget my u/p because writing it down is such a hassle" "Is there any way that it can read my mind so I don't have to type?" "Does this system have the ability to see that I really only work 4 hours a day?" Next time, take a look in the mirror when trying to find an excuse for your incompetency.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ain't got no kids!!!!!!! What do I do now?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you guys need a new direction for IT. Get it posted and I'll apply.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pipe down help desk drone.