It is not Fake news

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2019 at 12:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not as inspiring as your latest bio thread post!

pray tell the interest on both threads?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations on your astute observation. And why indeed? A good question that I’m sure a clever person, such as you, must already have working theory for. Let’s just say it’s not for nothing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every company acquiring must do their due diligence. As the great one said "They did not ask and I did not tell"

Hope this helps

LOL

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah yes, remember:

They asked me:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

Can you believe with all the crap that came between them, they were able to get back together?

What's the difference between an orange?

Did you walk to school or pack your lunch?

I can't remember the rest.
    Hope this helps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are gone PAL

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every company acquiring must do their due diligence. As the great one said "They did not ask and I did not tell"

Hope this helps

LOL

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you next career will be a writer? English professor? Used car salesman? You will not be able to do anything in healthcare that bills medicare with the fraud that you did commit and eventually will admit to minimize the consequences.

Hope this helps

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every person involved should or will accept the truth

It was all on this public forum for years

Nobody could ever deny the truth

We were a family at one time

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was a real quote by Jack Basch.

Hey AH, we have so much evidence on your wrong doing. No chance to survive this one kid.

I don’t care about your public stance, your comments are childish and all lies.

What is great: we are in your head, you’re losing it. Time to quit taking drugs!!!!

Btw, you’re not the only one.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really junior. You have been repeating that, all day everyday and nothing ever happens. Why? Well, perhaps it’s because your an ill informed misfit and a loser who has stupid opinions that no one cares about. Just a theory. But it’s at least supported by tangible evidence. You really should follow the advice of others on this board and call Dr. Laura.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you knew how the game is played you will know why??????????

Hope this helps

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Ill informed misfit and a loser who has stupid opinions”

Hmm.. I know you don’t really feel that way. It is apparent that you’re incredibly scared. You are aware of everything, you’ve said this. Also admitting your guilt in emails, voice..

Look, take whatever public stance that moves the day along for you, but we are in your head and this is destroying you.

You ask the question “why has nothing happened” well the government dots every “I” and crosses every “T” they win over 98% of these type of cases when brought to trial. The government is probably running down every lead from your former coworkers interviews, also whatever documents they seized years ago.
    Your comments show your lack of knowledge and brashness. All of which will bite you in the end.
    Have some foresight, protect yourself from your worst enemy.. YOU!! Get a white glove criminal defense attorney, someone who deals with white collar federal fraud, probably the best advice anyone will give you.
    Your future is looking somewhat grim.
    You’re very, very worried, and you should be.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TIME WILL TELL WHO WAS A MISFIT

WHO WAS TELLING AND LIVING A LIE

IT TAKES TIME

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love the comments.

We will wait and see who was correct

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long have you been waiting for this? How much longer do you think this will take? And what’s the big payoff again for everyone? You should focus on your own wellbeing dude, or at least get a hobby or something. You sound pathetic.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL