IT Layoffs

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2015 at 1:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any update on all the IT staff let go. I want names!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To many to mention really. They are cutting that department way to thin. East coast here, we have lost a lot of really good people. This is going to effect the quest business

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So a bunch of worthless nerds get the ax and we care why? Sounds like good news here. More money in the budget for sales.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when a bunch of worthless sales reps are getting the ax should we care. You are a freaking idiot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well good luck getting support for the shitty products you sell. Or getting your usernames setup for care180. Or dealing with interface integration. I hear one of the biggest reps in the midwest was let go too. Maybe you don't make enough money to be worth considering for "integration"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me most sales reps respect and rely on our IT. These posters are just trolls.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't outsource our jobs to India, Poindexter. We are the backbone of this company and are deserving of the highest compensation. But dont fret I am sure you can still land a gig on Best Buy's geek squad.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me some names

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear all the helpdesk managers were let go, except 1 at each region.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom, Dick and Harry

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad that you lost your job, Dick. Newsflash, we don't f-ing care Nerd. You F&%ks have cost my family a fortune in commission because of your lazy incompetence. Who cares about your problems, certainly not us.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahhahahahha yea the sales reps are doing fantastic, first profitable quarter in years... way to go. The sales profession is a dying one. While IT will continue to flourish in every developed country in the world. Sales jobs can be completely replaced with software and advertisements, I hear duey cheatim and Howe used car lot is hiring.

Alot of IT people were let go, they will be okay because their profession has a future.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the sales force did their job even half as well as ran their mouths quest would be alot better shape. Sales is both responsible for quests success and failure.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. RonPaulFan

RonPaulFan Guest

Your leadership team has this matter well in hand. We make decisions based on considerations you cannot begin to fathom. In addition, you would do well to remember that you are accountable to us - not the other way around. Your part in our great new organization is to own your performance, add value at every turn, and support your leadership team's agenda.

Much like your departed IT brethren, you will do what you are told, how you are told, when you are told, for as long as we deem you useful to us.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great news....For the competition. Can't keep cutting to increase profit. This will eventually bite us in the ass

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wasting our time on this board will bite you in the ass, son. Not to mention your low FICO score, your obnoxiously overweight wife and your prediabetic physique. Do you even lift? If you plan to make it at Quest Diagnostics, you best learn to own your performance. This is the big leagues, pudgy.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone answer questions seriously. or does the Quest sales force have nothing to do but make jokes on this board. I'm looking for answers on IT names.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call a lot of people son on this board, must suffer from ED and not able to have children of your own. Blow hard