It makes you wonder WHY ?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Oct 3, 2019 at 9:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are they doing this reorganization ?
    1. Why are they making these Mega Territories ?
    2. Why are they doing this with a full quarter left ?
    3. How are they going to be fair on President Circle Rankings.
    4. Do you realize this affects who fairly goes to this Award trip ?
    5. Did they consider Work & Family/Credo ?
    6. Do you realize this affects you raise, bonus, stock & stock options ?
    7. How did they decide who got their position placement ?
    8. Did they consider Seniority, age, where you live, and past experience ?
    9. Did they consider drive time ?
    10. Did they consider the impact on our colleagues who were fired ?
    11. Did they consider where you live in placement ?
    11. Did they even Consider we have to launch a New Indication with physicians we do not know ?
    12. Did you even consider ?
    WHY ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the semi-annual "Sr Management Fuster-Cluck Look at my big move and just wait til you see the impact of this on the business but it's going to take a while so be patient and by the time you know I'll be moved into a different job but the rep in the new territory will be on a PIP" Plan

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep, time to pretend we thought of something new that won't change anything.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked deligently to build this territory sales & ranking, in Presidents Circle , to have them change the rules late stream. How can they do this ? Does this make any sense ? Where is the fairness and Credo following ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer to ALL of those questions is no no no and no and just do the job that you still have. Yes everyone has bigger territories and drive time, and yes everyone knows that actually means less calls bc it’s just not feasible. But everyone also knows that you don’t legitimately call on all the doctors in your call plan that you record anyway. In another 9-12 months everything will change again anyway and everyone will have something new to bitch about. It is what it is. Either you keep complaining and it detracts you from doing your job or you just transition into your new role and or territory and really do your job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we don't legitimately call on doctors in our call plans, there is no job from which to be detracted, and there is no job for us to really do.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The classic 11 step program when yous KNOW yous being managed OUT BY Q1 2020:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talking heads at home office. I guess we now will take the next 6-12 months figuring out a New territory. We also will be staying at home being trained on How to Call on a Hospital Setting. ( What is a ER ? Is ICU a game we play ? ). I really have no idea ! Thank you for upsetting my World. You are great. You have great vision. Have you ever carried a detail bag ? Just wondering

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have you ever thought... they want you to quit? they want to see how much you will take before you retire or leave.

this is phase II in "the replace all the worthless career boomer reps with young dumb CSOs" game plan.