It really that bad?

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2018 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG NY is the WORST. The manager is an incompitant asshole.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are an “incompitant” speller!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whatever dude! My dog can do a better job managing a team than R. Del jerkoff.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch it! He’s AM’s bestest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares they all suck here although my manager did say he is dumb and people cringe when he speaks at meetings

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reality is that CP provides more fact-based news about the status of pharma companies than the companies themselves. You can learn a lot about a company from the posts on CP than you can from the official company line.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I a interviewing with this guy what is his deal?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where to start???... he’s a lying, selfish, irresponsible asshole. He has absolutely no compassion for anything or anyone. He doesn’t answer your calls or texts unless he needs something from you. He’s never around when you need him (although there’s really nothing to need him for because he’s so dumb). He doesn’t know how to coach people. He only knows how to screw you over. Let’s not forget that he sends field coaching reports months later and lies on them. He’s not a leader or a manager... still wondering how he has a job here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a perfect fit for this shithole company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two of the most experienced RSMs have just left. Senior leadership can’t acknowledge that they have made errors, NSM general session was so generic. They do not get it. Based on the CSSs I talked with, maybe 20% will make Q4 quota.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard people get axed for numbers when formulary coverage is the problem and offices are not getting reimbursed but mgr doesn't care, rep can't grow business if no coverage and she was fired anyway

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RH in LA and CE in FL

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of these leaving was a loss, the other leaving was a blessing

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CE in Fl? dead weight......

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That isn't nice.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the NY manger had two top reps in the company Violet and Helen. This idiot managed to lose them because of his lack of communication and empathy what a shame.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard CE was with her reps at least every two weeks. I bet they aren’t sad to see her go!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CE in FL is Gone? On her own or fired?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On her own, great opportunity with Oncology/ Rare Disease