iTero

Discussion in 'Zimmer Dental' started by anonymous, May 8, 2020 at 12:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are clearly a simple person, so i will explain it to you as simply as I can.
    Nizdick designed the TSV. Nizdick sold the TSV and the rights to the design of the TSV. Nizdick then waited out his contract, and re-released a “new version” of the TSV. That makes it a clone. Just because he created the original, does not mean he didn’t start a company of clone implants. Your logic is flawed, and apparently your brain is small.

It isn’t like Implant Direct is claiming to be anything other than clones. They named their implants the “legacy”, “reActive”, and the “rePlant”. So when you say, “Sorry...i guess i'm missing the part where Implant Direct cloned anything?” it is a little mind blowing. Implant Direct cloned EVERYTHING. And they never tried to hide that. In fact, for several years they didn’t even offer a surgical kit, you were instructed to continue using the TSV kit, or the Nobel or Straumann kit.

This is why iTero is failing. They are full of know nothing reps like you that shoot your mouth off about things that you know very little about.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are missing the point friend. We were hired to sell implants for ZImmer. We were not hired to sell scanners for align. We are also not pleased with the response of the align reps, and with the joke of a sales incentive that was offered to us.

We are not complaining about our job. We are complaining about theirs, and that somehow we have been wrapped into it.

“If you aren’t happy then leave ZBD.” Very mature approach you have there. Where did you learn it? Was it on the playground in 2nd grade when you didn’t get your way? Did you take your ball and go home?

Grown ups go to work even when they don’t love everything about it. It is called responsibility. And if the company still had a culture of listening to the field we would be able to speak to leadership about how we feel. However, since our leaders don't value or care about our input, we voice our concerns here, under anonymity.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be an iTero employee. Tenured implant reps understand the value of learning about their competition and understanding their background, strengths, and weaknesses. If you are an implant rep, you better learn to care about Implant Direct, and all the other competitors out there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

iTero is such a dog. I met with a doctor today who is purchasing a scanner. She has been considering the Medit and the Trios. I convinced her to consider the iTero as well. I was hoping to get a demo scheduled. Unfortunately the iTero scanner has a $2k per month maintenance charge and/or a click charge that they have to pay for the lifetime of their scanner. $30k upfront, and then an additional $2k per month? WTF???

Turns out Medit is smaller, faster, more simple to use, and guess what else? It only costs $18k all in. No click charge. No monthly maintenance charge. And on top of that the Medit rep told me he would pay me the $500 spiff I will miss out on by helping to sell Medit instead of iTero.

Good bye iTero. No wonder your company is begging other companies for help. Your product is trash, and it is the most expensive option. Enjoy bankruptcy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are such a hypocrite. You are busy posting to cafepharma at 3:30 pm on a Tuesday. Maybe you should spend more time and energy focusing on things that matter during selling hours. Looks like most everyone else is busy during the work day and is posting after hours.

You are an embarrassment to yourself and to iTero. Wait, strike that last part. iTero is still more of an embarrassment than you are. Sorry I typed that. That was below the belt.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha ha ha
    I feel bad for that iTero rep. Don’t hurt him.

I disagree with your last point. This kid is not why iTero is failing. iTero is failing because it is an outdated machine with limited capabilities that costs twice as much as its competitors. That is why they are failing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea right! You enjoy bankruptsy. Zimmer is the one that sucks, not itero. My zimmer repps haven’t sent me a single referral from their territorys. You are sduppost to be sending me doctors to do demos with so i can close them on the sell. You losers cant even find anyone for me to sell to. Zimmer sucks.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your implant is compatible with Zimmer, Nobel and Straumann, its a clone. also, Dentsply had screw-vent, core-vent and bio-vent before first. You should truly understand the origins of the system before you come on here popping off Richard. The simple fact you don't get it is astonishing. I guess you weren't around when ID was launched?? clone and you're a clown.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m an not an Itero rep. I have been with the company for years and pre merge and have always been successful (Probably more successful then everyone on here). I am extremely knowledge about my competition. You are missing the point...It’s not about what corporate wants us to sell... it’s about ATTITUDE. Most people on these threads complain about what ZBD is asking us to do, our leadership, etc. My point is simple and doesn’t need to be overthinked... if you aren’t happy and feel the need to complain all the time LEAVE. If you don’t think leadership listens to the field, try talking to them. I have personally voiced numerous concerns over the years. I have gone straight to the top with them and was listened to and treated with respect. Does every little complaint get dealt with, no. But that is life. You can’t have it your way all the time. You should be grateful you have a job. The glass is not always half empty my friends. I hope you understand that no one, no job, and no company is perfect. You make it what you want it to be. You cannot control anything but your attitude and your reaction. Oh and I am able to post during the day bc I am a tenured rep who knows how to work smart not hard. I don’t have to work every single day to make my number bc I’ve done the right things for years to afford me that luxury.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps the dumbest post you have made yet. I had been resisting the urge to post on this thread but this comment pushed me over the edge. Clearly you didn’t “overthinked” your post before hitting send.

So the glass can be half empty, but an employee can’t be happy with their job and unhappy about a crazy initiative by the corporate office. Did anyone say they weren’t grateful to have a job? Did anyone suggest that they needed a perfect company to work for? You are the only one here that is suggesting an all or nothing approach, and then you finish it by saying you don’t work everyday?

You think you are the most successful person on here, but you cant see the inconsistency and stupidity in having Zimmer reps sell iTero scanners? No way you are a tenured ZImmer rep. You must be from iTero.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think whatever you want. I am not with Itero. You obviously don’t get it. Just keep complaining.... every rep and manager that has been here pre merge knows who’s good and who’s not. I look at this site sometimes for a good laugh this is the first thread I’ve ever posted on. It seems to always be a lot of the same. People complaining and talking crap about our company. If you don’t want to work with your Itero partner then talk to your manager and corporate about it. But your BS reasons will not fly.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not the only one on here that has been with the company since before the merger. You are the only one on here that cant seem to understand what this thread is all about. The company everyone is talking crap about is align and iTero. Why is it that you think no one on here has talked to their manager about this crazy iTero situation? Reps have talked to their manager. I know that because I am a manager and my reps and I have had many conversations about this messed up situation.

As far as these BS reasons not flying, I am not sure what reason you are referring to. That having Zimmer reps sell an align scanner is an odd arrangement that is causing reps to lose focus on their primary objectives (selling implants & hitting quota) is not a BS reason. It is a very real reason. I have to be on a conference call everyday to discuss these stupid scanners and I am being asked to manager the relationships with a bunch reps that are not mine. This is time that could be used to achieve real results in what is proving to be a very difficult year, It is insane. It is not BS.

What is BS is that you think you are an elite rep. I wouldn’t have a spot for you on my team.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess we can just agree to disagree. You don’t think I’m understanding your point, and I don’t think you’re understanding mine. We can agree on one thing though we probably wouldn’t work well together. I wouldn’t want to be on your team. You sound like you have a bad attitude. I wonder how Nan or your asd would feel if they knew you were so negative? I’m pretty sure they have told me before legal can figure out who everyone is. This can go around and around for days. I will be the mature one and end it. Good luck to everyone! I know some of you aren’t understanding my point which is SIMPLY to have a good attitude no matter what we are asked to do. It’s been takin way too far and to another level. Happy selling!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you be having conversations with my ASD or Nan about the corporate legal department trying to hack our devices? Sounds like you have found yourself in some trouble. No wonder you are going out of your way to be SUPER POSITIVE on these “anonymous” forums.

I am not a negative person. I just don't pretend the world is nothing but rainbows and unicorns. Your accounts will not respect you if you can’t speak candidly about our weaknesses as a company. A rep that doesn’t recognize their weaknesses can not demonstrate their strengths.

You are such a clown. I am glad you are taking the high road and putting an end to your comments. Get out there and spread some sunshine! Unless today is one of your regular days off that you have earned through years of doing things the “right” way. I bet you don’t want the corporate legal department to find out who said that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow you just can’t let it go. Just bc I am a positive person doesn’t mean I don’t tell our customers the truth good or bad. They respect me bc I do tell them truth about everything. You can think whatever you want. I personally don’t think name calling is a very mature way to handle anything, but if it makes you feel better about yourself to call people’s names that’s sad. My parents raised me differently. Also no one on here can actually say they work 8-5 every single day. We don’t have an 8-5 job. Some days I work 8am to 10 at night if I have a ce event, some days I’m done by lunch. My manager knows everything I do and could care less bc I make my number. You had time to respond during the middle of a work day as well? Maybe you should evaluate how hard/smart you are working instead of bashing someone for having a good attitude.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you aren’t just a clown, you are also dishonest. Not a surprise considering you don't even work everyday for the company you profess to love. Why am i calling you dishonest? Perhaps because you declared that you were taking the high road and ending your comments in your previous “mic drop” post, only to respond less than 24 hours later. You couldn’t even keep your word for one day?

As far as me replying in the middle of the day, I am home all day on conference calls and webinars due to COVID-19 and my position as Regional Manager. Come on clown, keep up.

Also, I am not bashing you for having a positive attitude. You took a run at your coworkers and did so with some heat, so I stepped in to restore some truth and order. I am glad your parents raised you better than to call names. Too bad they didn’t keep you out of clown college.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my lord I love this thread!

Remember when iTero reps were jumping in to talk trash to the Zimmer reps about not selling enough scanners, or losing market share? Where are those chumps now. The iTero scanner is a joke, and then he ridiculous service contract that they ask doctors to sign is embarrassing. They don’t even get any support after the sale.

Also I am pretty sure the new clown rep is from my region. He has a very distinct way of speaking that feels very familiar. He is a tool, and a clown.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UPDATE:
    I went in to one of my top surgeons 2 weeks ago to discuss an iTero scanner with him. It started off great, but when we discussed the additional costs on top of the sales price of the scanner things fell apart pretty quick. Long story short, we purchased 2 Medit scanners today.

Go to hell iTero.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest