It's a Problem

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Feb 28, 2017 at 9:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a job you stoned out loser. Colorado and California is the Asshole of America.

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

LMFAO! Who are you rambling to? Libs has a job an I'm retired and living a nice life in a California beach town. You sound like the Asshole of CP. Take some Rolaids. :cool:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More lies ?

4. Vagitarian

Hey. fuck off troll.....:cool:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Struck a nerve ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure and I'm Al Capone. Why all the lies on here ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, official highway states are not anecdotal. They are the stuff that public safety policy decisions are based upon.

There is plenty of hard data, both strictly scientific and public safety, to establish that legalization is a very bad idea. More people will die. More people will suffer permanent brain damage. More people will have their lives wrecked by pot.

You don't have an argument based upon a fair and unbiased assessment of the data. End of story.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's obvious that you have done a fine job of not confusing yourself with the facts.

Recent scientific and public safety data establish that Marijuana is a dangerous and often deadly substance.

It's ability to impair driving skills means that legalization will result in more carnage on our nation's roads.

The latest scientific data indicate that it has the ability to permanently remodel the brains of those in their teens and twenties.

Weed is not just a benign good time. It would be great if it was but its not. The more we learn, just like we learned with tobacco, the more dangerous we learn weed is. As bad as smoking is, it doesn't cause deaths to rise as a result of car accidents.

The data and common sense is on the side of the prohibitionists. You need to grow up and learn to think about more than your own personal pleasure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. But I do think you're high.

10. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

I can verify Vag.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because you want to deny the facts, doesn't make them lies.

You lose on the merits, AGAIN!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your own advice. You come wagging one story based upon one study and think you have some sort of trump card? That's laughable and proof that you aren't a mature, half way intelligent human being.

Please explain how traffic fatalities involving marihuana doubled in Washington state the year following legalization. I'm waiting. Since weed is so safe it should be easy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're the liar. Go back and look at the link? Have you?

You must be looking at different years. The only years that matter are the year before legalization and the one after. Once a new baseline is established, sure the numbers are going to bounce around the new baseline due to other reason and just chance.

What an ignorant fool you are but you can't obscure the plain facts and common sense. Anything that impairs your ability to operate a motor vehicle is a deadly substance and only fools with an utter disregard for life and safety would advocate legalizing another such problematic substance.

You pro pot people's argument always boils down to a selfish cause I like it and I want it easily accessible with no hassles.

That's not a good enough reason. Not by a long shot!

14. Vagitarian

OK, dweeb, here's the report for the prior year. Please scroll down and note this statement:

*The number of traffic fatalities remained stable in the first year that adult possession was legalized

http://www.drugpolicy.org/news/2015/07/marijuana-legalization-washington-state-one-year-status-report

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you not understand English, idiot boy?

From the summary of the article I linked. You didn't even have to read the article!
    It's in the summary!

It says, "Fatal crashes involving drivers who recently used marijuana doubled in Washington after the state legalized the drug, according to the latest research."

This is from 2016! Got it? Latest research!

You're a stubborn fool and a liar and you lose! Again!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you that incompetent or just that big a liar????

Here is a cut and paste from the article itself:

Date:May 10, 2016
    Source:AAA
    Summary:Fatal crashes involving drivers who recently used marijuana doubled in Washington after the state legalized the drug, according to the latest research.

You either a liar or a fool

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cruz boy and Vag are two of the biggest clown stooges who continually make fools out of them-self. No wonder theres only 5 folks posting on here. Can you say LOSER ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I knew your name, I could.

You're the ultimate loser! You come on here. Long enough to cheap shot people who enjoy posting here but not long enough to contribute anything of value.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And furthermore..... humma, humma, humma.... it is no longer a problem because....
    A fugitive Italian mobster who had been living in Mexico under a false identity was behind bars Saturday after being tracked down on Facebook, police said. Giulio Perrone, who is in his mid-sixties, had been a fugitive since 1998, when his lawyers failed in a final appeal against a 22-year prison sentence for links to the Naples mafia, the Camorra, and international drug trafficking. He was first charged in 1993 after he and his wife were arrested while trying to import 16 kilos (35 pounds) of cocaine. Perrone disappeared the following year and had been unheard of until Italian police established, through Facebook, that he was living as Saverio Garcia Galiero, in Tampico, in the state of Tamaulipas in Mexico.

The police did not reveal details of how they traced him through the social media site.

C'est si bon!
    Under the extensive powers Italian investigators enjoy when involved in anti-mafia cases, they could have been monitoring the online activity of associates of Perrone in Italy.

Or they may have come across a picture of him by using image-recognition software, which is an increasingly useful tool for detectives tracking fugitives. Perrone, who had remarried and had Mexican children, was described by police as a prominent figure in Italy's drug trade in the 1980s and early 1990s, acting as a wholesale supplier to Camorra clans. He was arrested earlier this month at his Mexican home and deported, arriving late Friday in Rome.