It's a Problem

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Feb 28, 2017 at 9:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well 2 outa 3 ain't bad! LOL!

You're right. I'm not GOD, I'm not your boss but I am your judge. I can and I will judge your behavior against Biblical standards and practical standards and I will pronounce you guilty when you are in violation of those standards.

And guess what? There's nothing you can do about it but run and hide! :p

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

And your judgment is meaning less, it's in your head where I reside rent-free. But back to the original point of the thread you started about marijuana. Last night, Roger Stone, confidant of Donald Trump's for almost 30 years, had this to say about marijuana. Read it and think - maybe you will learn something. :cool:
    http://thehill.com/media/326829-maher-roger-stone-share-marijuana-cake-on-tv

3. Vagitarian

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I own you, idiot boy.

I couldn't care less about what Stone thinks. It doesn't change the fact that weed is bad for society. End of story.

5. #106 Vagitarian, May 2, 2017 at 1:19 AM
    Last edited: May 2, 2017 at 2:41 AM
    Vagitarian

Guess again slug. Didja see how much dinero Congress gave Jeffey boy to fight weed? :p:p:p:p:p
    http://www.complex.com/life/2017/05/jeff-sessions-receives-no-money-from-congress-against-medical-marijuana-laws

And Cuba stays open, PP isn't defunded, EPA cut just 1% and no funds for da wall.
    The Art of the Deal, eh?
    Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Bwahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p:p:p

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strange behavior coming from somebody who was an early Trump supporter and proudly voted for him. Of course some of us have known you were mentally unstable for quite awhile now.

And I wouldn't crow about what Sessions can't do just yet, besides the big game is recreational not medical.

7. Vagitarian

I voted for him because it was better than Hillary and Cruz could not defeat Hillary. Your instability stems from supporting his schtick, then when his schtick did a complete 180, you bent like a palm tree in the wind and still support the very views you were against. You're a non-thinker, a lemming.

Here's what's going on schoolboy - Trump needs tax money to do what he wants to do. He isn't getting it. As soon as he gets a load of the tax revenue from Legal Marijuana, he will connect the dots like the money grubber he has always been. :D:D:D

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a fool thinks Cruz wouldn't have beaten Hillary so of course you say that. I've proven you wrong repeatedly on this topic but you stay stuck on stupid.

And you're the school boy and a very stupid one at that. Do you not think Trump figured out the financial angle long ago? You're an idiot and he's a billionaire. Sure you have financial insight that he doesn't, sure.

Weed is against federal law. Sessions likely will move against some of the states that think they can ignore federal law.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjHOBJzhb0

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. Vagitarian

It's a frigging weed boys and girls..... can't stamp it out.............:cool:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't stamp out a lot of things but it can be greatly minimized!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it's not for the states to decide. Once again you show your stupidity and hypocrisy.

If states don't get to decide abortion or marriage then guess what? They don't get to decide weed either.

14. Vagitarian

Trump on Friday signed a $1.1 trillion dollar omnibus spending bill that will keep the federal government funded through September 30.

The congressionally approved bill includes a rider that disallows the Department of Justice and the Drug Enforcement Agency from using federal funds to prosecute medical marijuana businesses in states where medical marijuana is legal.

Marijuana is illegal at the federal level, though 29 states have varying degrees of medical marijuana legalization on the books. The amendment doesn't extend to recreational marijuana, which is legal in 8 states.

Trump, who has stayed mum on the topic of marijuana since the election, finally gave an indication as to where he stands on the issue in his statement after he signed the bill:

"Division B, section 537 provides that the Department of Justice may not use any funds to prevent implementation of medical marijuana laws by various States and territories. I will treat this provision consistently with my constitutional responsibility to take care that the laws be faithfully executed."

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which means that if Sessions wants to go after recreational states then he can. I wouldn't rest real easy if I were an elected state official or a distributor in those states. There's a new sheriff in town, and he believes in following the law!

16. Vagitarian

LFMAO!

Question: So why hasn't he started?

Answer: Big hat, no cattle ! :cool:

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, far too early to make that call, idiot boy. Sessions has a lot to do and plenty of time.

18. #119 Vagitarian, May 8, 2017 at 1:34 PM
    Last edited: May 8, 2017 at 4:29 PM
    Vagitarian

I'll be waiting, however, when he was a state Senator in Alabama, he was a 'states rights' guy so now let's see if he sticks to his guns or joins the tyrants on the federal level. So far so good, I'll grant that. He still has that smug, shit-eating grin though......:rolleyes:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sessions is not a tyrant and this isn't a states rights issue. Do you propose we have 50 little FDAs or does the fed government set drug policy and regulate drugs? Hmmmm?

You're a tyranny loving idiot.